Congrats to BW on the HK51 FP

Ycoga

Just wanted to say thanks for this FP. It had no combat and felt a lot like the KOTOR games, except multiplayer, which is very cool. It had puzzles and took a little thought to complete.

I thought it was brilliant, thanks!

I've done the HK-51 quests 4 times. Rather then spend creds on an unlock, I much prefer going through the process of going through the story again because it is enjoyable. Even finding the parts isn't bad because I've run it with a group of guildies doing the same thing I am. It's great fun.

But Theoritika... love that quest best. I particularly like going through there with newbies to the quest. Invariably somebody gets locked in a room and running out of air.

I've done the HK-51 quests 4 times. Rather then spend creds on an unlock, I much prefer going through the process of going through the story again because it is enjoyable. Even finding the parts isn't bad because I've run it with a group of guildies doing the same thing I am. It's great fun.

But Theoritika... love that quest best. I particularly like going through there with newbies to the quest. Invariably somebody gets locked in a room and running out of air.

Only works if you don't wanna have HK at 1-49, otherwise you have to spend the stupidly high amount of creds to get him