Puging Ranked

Sheemie

Nekron still can't post on the forms so he wanted me to start this thread. If anyone is interested in joining a ranked pug group for WH coms Nekron will be starting groups mid day server time. Let him know if you are interested he has a funny character in his name so /who cookies or he might be on his tune soma. Edited by Sheemie

Nekron still can't post on the forms so he wanted me to start this thread. If anyone is interested in joining a ranked pug group for WH coms Nekron will be starting groups mid day server time. Let him know if you would like to join.

around what time? mid-day is very general.

If you need an opponent, I can lead the other team. we can also get 16 guys in 1 voip and have a kickball-style draft and then play with those 2 teams.

Hahaha I hate you so much Sheemie. I never said that I would do this, Sheemie and I are in some what of a war(that I will win) buuut I am always down for ranked and maybe I will start organising some groups during the day. Just hit me up whenever if you've got a team and I can usually have one up and running in 5 minutes.

P.S. did i mention I hate Sheemie.