How do you think you would decribe the force....if you had it?

darthnamel

As the thread asks, I would want you to describe how you would describe the force. There are some examples of Jedi of Luke's New Order describing their time with the force. I am asking everyone to delve into their imaginations and describe the feeling you get if could actually touch the Force.:rak_03:

• 2 weeks later...

The light side of the force is like a nice flow of hot water running true your very being.

Feeling at peace and in touch with the everyting in the universe.(and meaby beyond)

You feel the desire's and meaby thoughts of those around you and close to you.

It is like having all life in your hand and just wanting to hug it and never let go.

Then you got the dark side's twisten and evil.

You feel rage anger vengence the force take's those emotions and mutliplies them to new extreems.

You feel the joy of killing as you feel there despear and fear of death.

You feel focus rage and hate and take great joy in the suffering of others.

Your desire become's your every thought every dream and if you fall far enought your very essesnce.

You dont need love you need power and you will bleed the galaxie drie to achieve it.

The gray side of the force.

You feel connected too everything and everyone.

You feel there love there hate there pain and merci.

Yet you do not evny or pity them.

In a sense you are truly free.

From from all burdans all desire's.

But you arent free.

For all force users the lure of the dark side is hard to resist.

And it is easy to cross the line between gray and dark.

" It surrounds us and penetrates us;"

Mmmm.

I'd probably say it's space magic but first, I'd make myself walk on water and make things fly so people think I'm Jesus.

Then when the fame goes to my head and I end up pulling a Lindsay and get myself in jail, then I'll tell the truth.

Edited by snoopdogbaby

Like a river flowing through you, bring sensations from everything but also carrying you to them.

Like a noise coming from all directions, echoing and shaping your perceptions.

Like a hurricane, swirling around you, showing you everything, while you stand in the calm centre.

Everyone would perceive it differently, hope these help.

If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself… and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards. if you stole that struggle from them, cheapens it. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory.

The force is the galaxy struggling against it self

Edited by Genuine