Jarring Strike not working?

MerriwxOne

Happened again today. 2x for sure... 1st on a Sage with no "bubble", and a Vanguard without R.Shield or in Ion cell. I could see "missing(100 Acc)" on the Vanguard, but he was in HGC not IonC which boost his def a lot. Now I just have to check if the dmg is not applying either. Edited by MerriwxOne

If you've had your accuracy reduced by a marksman sniper's diversion or a buffed flashbang (most likely from a lethality sinper but also possible from a concealment or healing operative) then it's possible to miss on tech attacks like hidden strike. Edited by Syberduh

If you've had your accuracy reduced by a marksman sniper's diversion or a buffed flashbang (most likely from a lethality sinper but also possible from a concealment or healing operative) then it's possible to miss on tech attacks like hidden strike.

Obfuscate from a marauder could do it too, lowers your acc by90%

Happened again today. 2x for sure... 1st on a Sage with no "bubble", and a Vanguard without R.Shield or in Ion cell. I could see "missing(100 Acc)" on the Vanguard, but he was in HGC not IonC which boost his def a lot. Now I just have to check if the dmg is not applying either.

Just curious:

How is this impacting you in pvp? I mean, how are you faring as far as killing your opponents and keeping yourself alive? Is your concern about the knockdown more in line with you just don't see it going off so you're curious? Or are you getting slammed in fights because of it and require it to keep an edge against your opponent.

That's not me trolling, I'm just genuinely interested. I don't personally get rolled when I use it on people with full resolve and don't get the knockdown.

Just curious:

How is this impacting you in pvp? I mean, how are you faring as far as killing your opponents and keeping yourself alive? Is your concern about the knockdown more in line with you just don't see it going off so you're curious? Or are you getting slammed in fights because of it and require it to keep an edge against your opponent.

That's not me trolling, I'm just genuinely interested. I don't personally get rolled when I use it on people with full resolve and don't get the knockdown.

I'm 46 so not an expert or great with the spec/class yet, but I like to have that 1sec KD(after AB/HS) to sneak in a Shiv(TA) and then get a Delib off right after GCD....then Cov/probe+AB/BackSb. With the 1.5KD being taken away it has caused me to change my rotation.

I'm 46 so not an expert or great with the spec/class yet, but I like to have that 1sec KD(after AB/HS) to sneak in a Shiv(TA) and then get a Delib off right after GCD....then Cov/probe+AB/BackSb. With the 1.5KD being taken away it has caused me to change my rotation.

Good man btw. You don't know how many 50s don't use cover to throw up EP and get a nasty hit. Idk how they made it to 50. Must not experiment with the class.

When you play around and try stuff, you see how interesting the class/spec is and I, personally, feel it makes it much more interesting than other classes.

Edited by randiesel

Good man btw. You don't know how many 50s don't use cover to throw up EP and get a nasty hit. Idk how they made it to 50. Must not experiment with the class.

When you play around and try stuff, you see how interesting the class/spec is and I, personally, feel it makes it much more interesting than other classes.

Thx. I love the class. The most fun I've had playing. I have lvl'd him up from 15 using PvP 100%. I've played around with 100% healer, 3 hybrids(med/Con-2ver, Med/Leth, Con/Leth), Con, and Leth. I keep reading how bad(squishy) we are @50, so I'm trying to to find the best play style that will help me cont. to enjoy the class. Even with the KD not happening time to time I still enjoy the class, but wanted to know if this was just me or a patch bug. Speaking of bugs....I still have not noticed dmg/heal increase with 3stacks of TA when SurgP is taken in the Hybrid builds, but having 3 stacks is so cool and addictive to have. This is one of the reasons I'm really concerned with JS not working, because I could skip it and drop pts elsewhere.