The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

If SWTOR was real...

Beniboybling

I would love to be a sith inquisitor, but i wouldn't really support a faction, i mean, the empire, you have to always worry about being killed by your rival, and the republic, to goody-two-shoes for me. And as for where i would live, that would be in a desert on Korriban, or i'd live on Alderan.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this question last night. Being retired army I'd say I'd be in the Republic military, but then it'd probably be like real life former army job....behind a desk, not running around with big giant cannons. I'd like to say I'd be a jedi but the whole thing about not getting attached would tick me off. (if I were a force user I'd probably go darkside, which is not what I'd want to be.)

So I'll have to say I'd be a smuggler, and I'd probably set up house on Tattoine. Somewhere I could go and kick back with peace and quiet on my little moisture farm house....but I'd spend a lot of time on Nar Shadda just to get out to the city.

If I was force sensitive, Sith Inquisitor. If not, Imperial Agent.

Planet of choic; Dromund Kaas,

Quick summary; I would give my life in honor of the glorious Empire. I would never engage in power plays, but purely join the war to expand our Empire's borders and defeat the corrupt-democracy called "The republic", where doublestandards rule and corrupt politicians are allowed to continue. (Ord Mantell, anyone?) After all, the Empire is a meritocracy, but if "racism" accords towards weird aliens, then I'm fine with that. I don't really like filthy aliens myself, some of them look like well... creatures.

Wipe them out for "living space" for all I care, after all "The strong shall prevail". Even though some of the alien spieces are acceptable. SOME.

Now. Hail the Emperor!

If I was force sensitive, Sith Inquisitor. If not, Imperial Agent.

Planet of choic; Dromund Kaas,

Quick summary; I would give my life in honor of the glorious Empire. I would never engage in power plays, but purely join the war to expand our Empire's borders and defeat the corrupt-democracy called "The republic", where doublestandards rule and corrupt politicians are allowed to continue. (Ord Mantell, anyone?) After all, the Empire is a meritocracy, but if "racism" accords towards weird aliens, then I'm fine with that. I don't really like filthy aliens myself, some of them look like well... creatures.

Wipe them out for "living space" for all I care, after all "The strong shall prevail". Even though some of the alien spieces are acceptable. SOME.

Now. Hail the Emperor!

Wow. I could just see you screwing something up if humans ever make first contact with an alien species within our lifetimes:rak_04:.

After all, the Empire is a meritocracy, but if "racism" accords towards weird aliens, then I'm fine with that. I don't really like filthy aliens myself, some of them look like well... creatures.

Now. Hail the Emperor!

*points* "Now look there kids, its a Neo-Nazi in its natural habitat..."

Most likely a random citizen just watching the war unfold. >.>

If I had a choice, either a grey jedi guardian most likely sitting disillusioned in a bar on some hell hole planet or a jedi sage teaching the upcoming cannon fodder in the Jedi Temple. :p

Dat Necro.

Easy.

Allegiance: Republic.

Class: Shadow/Sentinel

Place of Origin: Bestine IV

Currently Lives: Naboo

I'd be a hybrid of a shadow/sentinel combined answering the calls of the republic and jedi council, going to any planet I was needed. I'd be more a field agent only going to Tython when absolutely necessary. I'd would use Juyo/Makashi/Ataru forms and I would always but leaning towards the dark side but always manage my attitudes and stay on the light side of the force. My "wife" or partner would be a former sith lord on Naboo. People would criticize me because I liked credits but never seem to spend anything.

Everyone here would be a janitor. You think waking up tomorrow on any planet, say tatooine you would have any freaking idea how their technology worked or how to go about earning money to subsist, nah you wouldn't you'd try to spend years catching up working as a janitor cuz thats all anybody would hire you for, and then if you got a grasp of the star wars world and understood their owntech a bit better maybe you'd graduate to a desk job. Sad but true, ain't nobody here gonna be a combat master of umpteen forms of weapons and styles of lightsaber combat. Or you would have already done it here. :eek:

I would be a nurse though cuz that's what I do here so I'd have to learn new diseases and medications but I would stick to treating humans cuz aint nobody wanna get a stool sample from a hutt

Everyone here would be a janitor. You think waking up tomorrow on any planet, say tatooine you would have any freaking idea how their technology worked or how to go about earning money to subsist, nah you wouldn't you'd try to spend years catching up working as a janitor cuz thats all anybody would hire you for, and then if you got a grasp of the star wars world and understood their owntech a bit better maybe you'd graduate to a desk job. Sad but true, ain't nobody here gonna be a combat master of umpteen forms of weapons and styles of lightsaber combat. Or you would have already done it here. :eek:

I would be a nurse though cuz that's what I do here so I'd have to learn new diseases and medications but I would stick to treating humans cuz aint nobody wanna get a stool sample from a hutt

Yeah, 'cuz you're so much more awesome than everyone else here. :rolleyes:

The question of the OP is obviously fantasy related. If this were a super hero game it would be "what justice league/ avengers member would you be? ". No one answers the question believing they are really Batman or Tony Stark. If this were a medieval fantasy game everyone would want to be a knight, or paladin or whatever knowing full well that we'd all be peasants most likely.

But the question wasn't what would you do if you were transported to the SW universe, it was what if it were real and you grew up in that environment.

If you were force sensitive you would HAVE to be ether Jedi or Sith. Jedi because they'd have kidnapped you as a child, Sith because you'd be executed otherwise. If you weren't, you'd probably be doing whatever your doing now.

This is a pretty pointless question to be honest, sorry to be a killjoy.

If you were force sensitive you would HAVE to be ether Jedi or Sith. Jedi because they'd have kidnapped you as a child, Sith because you'd be executed otherwise. If you weren't, you'd probably be doing whatever your doing now.

Jedi kidnap children?

Truthfully know. They let the parent know long before so the parent Knows the child is to become a Jedi. Almost no parent tells the Council no. Though that option exists.

No parent ever says "my child is too young to make this decision for himself. If I let the jedi take him/her I may never see my child again, and he/she may never get married, have their own children, etc....?"

That sounds like a horrible society to live in, at least to me.

No parent ever says "my child is too young to make this decision for himself. If I let the jedi take him/her I may never see my child again, and he/she may never get married, have their own children, etc....?"

That sounds like a horrible society to live in, at least to me.

Most people are very suspicious of the force and scared of it. You have children like Anakin who are fine but then you have some children who when angry.. the force can manifest in scary ways. People trust and love the Jedi. And at times like in this game people are aware what the dark side can be. The jedi are the only people with the expertise to ensure the child has a normal life and doesn't become some psychotic monster who uses the force to indulge in every whim and impulse.

There's tons of places in the galaxy where a force sensitive could grow up without being found or recruited to the Jedi or Sith. Hell Anakin wasn't found til he was like 9. You could be hidden away in some slum with little to no galactic access, or on the opposite end of the spectrum you could be in a ultra rich family/noble house that shelters you from said jedi, ala Hetton style. ;) Imagination's the limit.

Then explain the Bo Daran Sages, Zeison Sha, Matukai Adepts, or half a dozen other force sensitive organizations out there?