EWH combat tech bracers takes medic bracer trade in?

Philastra

Yeah they do wipe. But within an hour I pointed out the fact this was reported on PTS quite long by also providing a link to the PTS thread the PTS thread was deleted. Coincidence that just that thread and shortly after a few more uncomfortable threads were deleted within another hour or so? It took some 12 more hours until they wiped the PTS completely.

Then who knows, maybe its a conspiracy :cool:.

I'm just glad that whenever Bioware tests Makeb there will be a character transfer. Hopefully that will put more people on the PTS meaning more people will catch bugs. Although in this case, it was caught (the thread reporting it had only 2 posts -- both by the OP -- with less than 100 views) and still made it through to the live. Not sure if the reason for that was not enough people reporting it or not enough feedback being taken to heart, but it doesn't matter which it is because both are problems that must be fixed. I was joking with a guildy the other night that a hotfix to allow advanced class swaps may be implemented before this is resolved. Sadly, that doesn't seem like an exaggeration anymore.

Edited by SpaniardInfinity

Hello folks. We're aware that the some of the purchase requirements for Elite War Hero gear is currently incorrect. We apologize for the inconvenience, will be adding it to the Known Issues, and are working on correcting the bug as quickly as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

Also EWH combat med chest needs Tech BM's chest...