Shocking truths about premades in Normal Warzones.

Debaucher

? Unfortunately, you simply cannot get a Commando to dps ?,

I say go and ask a chap called Zacharyus on The Shadowlands server, I think that is how his name is spelt, but I think he may kind of put your theory in a cupboard to fester. The guy is a DPS animal as a Mando, the best I have ever seen, he has all the tricks up his sleeve, knows that class like the back of his hand and he knows it. But he is a one off, but get a group of Mandos with Sages, and you can pretty much kiss your ace goodbye, the same applies if you have a group of Mercs with Sorcers/Operatives, again not such an easy task for any group going up against it if they are well drilled and know their classes. So it can be done, I have seen it done, Mandos with Sages groups, almost impossible to beat, not to be underestimated, and like I say, the same goes for if you have a group of well geared Mercs with Sorcers/Operatives.

Not to say that the Mando and Merc do need something to make both classes actually on par with the other classes, but I tip my hat to Mercs and Mandos for sticking it out, it shows you what a real PVPer looks like.

Cheers

FatEdd

Yeah I enjoy his videos too. I kind of want that that cloak of invisibility and immortality it seems he has. I guess it comes from being pure awesome and killing those marauders that think that huge cannon equals a free kill. I especially enjoyed his latest video where a marauder kept getting owned and cried about it in /say the entire match.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic