Choosing to play Ancient Hypergates?

snowyv

Is there any way to do this? I apologize to all my fellow PVP'ers out there, but right now I'm being THAT guy, who comes in and leaves as soon as I see it's not Ancient Hypergates. I hate it and wish there was a system in place. Am I missing something?

Thanks

right now I'm being THAT guy, who comes in and leaves as soon as I see it's not Ancient Hypergates. I hate it and wish there was a system in place. Am I missing something?

...missing a few too many braincells maybe?

lol you sound like a crybaby to me.

Each warzone is a platform to express yourself and exercise your intuition. I love each and everyone of them. Hyper gates is just a bonus.

what about hypergates do you dislike so much?

I don't dislike it - on the contrary, I want to play it. Just don't want to play the others. I don't have that much time to play and wish I could choose to just play that one. It's new and fresh and between AH and Huttball, I know which I'd rather be playing all day long

Too bad

Tonight will be the last time I'll play until next week. I plan on playing AHs at least once. If that means I make my guild quit match after match till we get it that first time than so be it :p

Wow, don't be doing anyone favors or anything...

I can only imagine the sorry bunch of arsehats that have to follow you around.

J/K

Wow, don't be doing anyone favors or anything...

I can only imagine the sorry bunch of arsehats that have to follow you around.

J/K

They will want to play it too :p Everyone will want to play it. I expect this to be the norm for a while. Hopefully next week when I get back it will have blown over.

You are right tho, they are a sorry bunch of arsehats. The girls in the guild will chuckle at that one.

They will want to play it too :p Everyone will want to play it. I expect this to be the norm for a while. Hopefully next week when I get back it will have blown over.

You are right tho, they are a sorry bunch of arsehats. The girls in the guild will chuckle at that one.

Yourself included ?

Sorry but the girls can stay...you gotta go.

This is a very boring map. Another zerg warzone. No strategy or tactics involved.

Basically, the side with the slightly better gear wins all the time.

It is voidstar 2.0

Voidstar had to many objectives and strategies for some derps out there...