The Blockade Runner Cartel Pack.

Jimsam

I made a pretty good haul last night with a few Blockade Runner Packs:

Diplomat's Meditation Hoverchair

Cyan-Blue Crystal

Revan Armor Set

DLA-13 Heavy Blaster Rifle

C2-N2 Customization

And a few other odds and ends, like emotes, credits and the like. The hoverchair is awesome, by the way. I've had much better luck with these packs then I ever had with the Crime Lord packs.

I made a pretty good haul last night with a few Blockade Runner Packs:

Diplomat's Meditation Hoverchair

Cyan-Blue Crystal

Revan Armor Set

DLA-13 Heavy Blaster Rifle

C2-N2 Customization

And a few other odds and ends, like emotes, credits and the like. The hoverchair is awesome, by the way. I've had much better luck with these packs then I ever had with the Crime Lord packs.

Congrats man.

Wish I could say the same haha...so far I've only gotten crap and stylish dancer parts....on my male commando. :rolleyes:

Congrats man.

Wish I could say the same haha...so far I've only gotten crap and stylish dancer parts....on my male commando. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

I had the same experience with the Crime Lord Packs. I NEVER received anything worthwhile in those. So maybe this is Bioware's penance toward me? LOL!

The Pink-Purple and Cyan-Blue don't look as good as the single colour sabers. Why is that? Anyone with Computer Graphics knowledge (I have zilch) care to explain why?

Color convergence might be a factor. Some colors just don't "kiss" well. If you suspect colors might not align themselves well, use a monitor test. Back in the day i used a nokia monitor test for my CRT to tweak color convergence, but it shouldn't be an issue on LCDs.

But mostly it's the "ugly as sin" factor. I only use such crystals for stats in generators/shields or whatever. I'd rather use a +3 endurance crystal that looks cool than a +41 endurance crystal that hurts my eyes and what little sense of fashion i have. I mean really, cyan-blue is not THAT bad, but pink-purple crystal makes me lose hope for humanity, galaxy and gaming in general.

Out of the 14 BR packs I got, I got 2 stylish dancer tops, 1 stylish dance bottom, 2 stylish dancer headpieces, 5 of the not so rare speeders (can't remember name), superflex emote, bop emote, Blockade Runner title, 3 Revan's robes, 1 Revan's chestpiece, blue-cyan crystal, numerous crafting materials and comp gifts, intimidate emote, 3 of the droid dummy customization things, 5 major xp boosts of different kinds, and 6 minor xp boosts of different kinds. Was kinda sad the lack of super-rare items but hey, at least I can make a little money off of what I've got (I've already sold some of the xp boosts and have racked in 180k)

But mostly it's the "ugly as sin" factor. I only use such crystals for stats in generators/shields or whatever. I'd rather use a +3 endurance crystal that looks cool than a +41 endurance crystal that hurts my eyes and what little sense of fashion i have. I mean really, cyan-blue is not THAT bad, but pink-purple crystal makes me lose hope for humanity, galaxy and gaming in general.

It's for this reason that I hope the rumored split to two crystals...one for color only and one for stats only...is true...