RWZ experience without smashers and bubble stun

Pekoo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol at you Nostrum Dolus you sit there and whine about smash/force sweep and bubblestun being overpowered and yet, you use it every WZ, Don't whine about something then rinse it, biggest hypocrites I've ever seen.

Get some skills bro ;)

You expect us to just sit there and get stunned to death and smashed by several focus/rage players every WZ and rWZ? Fight fire with fire (Well it would prolly be better to fight it with water :D). It's like Hitler saying to the rest of Europe "Don't use tanks, we don't have any". This thread is about the experience of playing the game without bubble stun or smash juggs, not about what some of our players run in normal wz's. Seeing as your guild doesn't do ranked anymore you have really no idea what we're talking about, so I suggest you keep a lid on it.

This thread is from Ny'sha, our sawbones scoundrel's perspective. Not one of our Guardians (Who both prefered pvp before the focus buffs btw :p ), or our one sage. So don't call her a hypocrite, she heals in our ranked team, she's not the one stunning/smashing you.

Also, if you're doubting our skills then please feel free to queue against us, with bubble/smash or not. Seeing as you doubt our "skills" then we should be easy pickings for you.

This topic is about someones experience in ranked without the current FotM classes, not your opinion of our guild. I suggest you keep to that topic and keep your opinions to yourself.

You expect us to just sit there and get stunned to death and smashed by several focus/rage players every WZ and rWZ? Fight fire with fire (Well it would prolly be better to fight it with water :D). It's like Hitler saying to the rest of Europe "Don't use tanks, we don't have any". This thread is about the experience of playing the game without bubble stun or smash juggs, not about what some of our players run in normal wz's. Seeing as your guild doesn't do ranked anymore you have really no idea what we're talking about, so I suggest you keep a lid on it.

This thread is from Ny'sha, our sawbones scoundrel's perspective. Not one of our Guardians (Who both prefered pvp before the focus buffs btw :p ), or our one sage. So don't call her a hypocrite, she heals in our ranked team, she's not the one stunning/smashing you.

Also, if you're doubting our skills then please feel free to queue against us, with bubble/smash or not. Seeing as you doubt our "skills" then we should be easy pickings for you.

This topic is about someones experience in ranked without the current FotM classes, not your opinion of our guild. I suggest you keep to that topic and keep your opinions to yourself.

Personally, My post was written in a bit of an annoyance, especially after Draki saying 'Who cares about normal wz' when I asked him in /say why he played smash spec. Yes, its true, we dont do rated anymore, and the point was very simple; You've asked others not to use it in rated warzones to keep it more enjoyable, but you're fine with crushing pugs with it. I've queued against you several times, but I find it less enjoyable playing against a premade of 2 smashers and a bubblestun sage. While I can understand your argument as well, its not really a great way to counter it. I've been playing with lots of other players from imp side in normal premades lately, and the guys Im playing with are respeccing rage 'Because Im tired of those ND guys just playing fotm specs'.

Anyway, I dont have an issue with any of you guys, and I know you're all good players, I just get annoyed at people saying its enjoyable not playing against the fotm specs, but rolling them vs pugs you know you outgear the crap out of. Buuut I digress, its a silly discussion, and like you said, a bit off-topic.

Also, I wont ever keep my opinions to myself, and I wont stop voicing my opinions just because you dont like them.

Edited by ronniehenlau

Really? you only use them when people on the opposite team use them? hmm funny i've been in several WZ's with you guys where we don't have a single bubblestun or lolsmasher i've noticed you still running every WZ with it, but please, keep your excuses coming more lol material for me :D

And that's exactly my point, you're a good pvp guild (not sure about pve aspect but that's unrelated) yet you still feel the need to run lolsmashers and bubblestuns, and even come on here making excuses, and yes it does make you hypocrites to complain about it in RWZ then come into normal WZ queued with 2smashers and a bubblestun, fair enough bubble Vs bubble, and smash Vs smash, but your excuse is invalid when you come in Vs 0 of either and still do it, you can't have it one way and not the other, you can't complain about it then do it too, that is hypocritical. Oh wait, guess you can complain about it and do it too you prove that in WZ's :cool:

Personally, My post was written in a bit of an annoyance, especially after Draki saying 'Who cares about normal wz' when I asked him in /say why he played smash spec. Yes, its true, we dont do rated anymore, and the point was very simple; You've asked others not to use it in rated warzones to keep it more enjoyable, but you're fine with crushing pugs with it. I've queued against you several times, but I find it less enjoyable playing against a premade of 2 smashers and a bubblestun sage. While I can understand your argument as well, its not really a great way to counter it. I've been playing with lots of other players from imp side in normal premades lately, and the guys Im playing with are respeccing rage 'Because Im tired of those ND guys just playing fotm specs'.

Anyway, I dont have an issue with any of you guys, and I know you're all good players, I just get annoyed at people saying its enjoyable not playing against the fotm specs, but rolling them vs pugs you know you outgear the crap out of. Buuut I digress, its a silly discussion, and like you said, a bit off-topic.

Also, I wont ever keep my opinions to myself, and I wont stop voicing my opinions just because you dont like them.

Well, perhaps we should hold a server-wide conference to agree to stop using Rage/Focus and bubblestun :) I'm usually a Vigilance Guardian and do okay with it, nothing spectacular but okay. But then you get Ark'dilmon, Kravn, Nyvani and Zherio in the same effing warzone and you just wonder what's the point of NOT being a smasher? The Kravn-Santana duo in itself can convince you to go Focus and get a bubblestun Sage to heal you.

These days it's now actually a relief to come up against Drop It Like It's Hoth's Scissors-Terria-Ahres team - at least no smasher or bubblestunner there. But at this point I can't blame anyone doing it, it's the best way to ensure victory in normal warzones.

Really? you only use them when people on the opposite team use them? hmm funny i've been in several WZ's with you guys where we don't have a single bubblestun or lolsmasher i've noticed you still running every WZ with it, but please, keep your excuses coming more lol material for me :D

We can control ranked matches and organize not to use bubble/smash (Like we did in this post) before we enter the queue. However, we cannot organize normal warzones because of the larger queue pool, nor can we use the force to predict our opponents. If we could and if we could all agree to not use bubble/smash it would be a different story.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.