Rate the game, Rate the F2P

LUCASCASADEIS

Not sure how to rate it. It's the only game I've played this year (tried ME3 and H4 but quickly went back to swtor) but despite that it's far from perfect. It's IMo the type of game where the sum of all parts is greater than the individual parameters.

As for F2P, I've never played a F2P game before and I'm a subscriber of swtor but from what I've read about swtor F2P I'd say that it strikes me as a bit restrictive. I would personally never put restrictions on things that only annoy people, things such as amount of quickbars etc. Restrictions should be on playable content and perhaps vanity items, not on basic mechanics.

Edited by MidichIorian

Game...... 5/10 for me. Mainly due to bugs...... There are alot that should have never ever been in the game but meh I'll get flamed by fanboys for saying that.

F2P, I really don't care about it. I feel the game would have been fine staying sub. Then building from there. Might have taken longer, may have died. Not for me to decide though. They are doing a quick cash grab atm. And as much as I can understand that, I don't like it . And now I'm sure I will get flamed by haters for saying I understand them getting a quick cash grab.

I love pissing off both sides lol.

My opinion of course, so it matters not.

Game...... 5/10 for me. Mainly due to bugs...... There are alot that should have never ever been in the game but meh I'll get flamed by fanboys for saying that.

F2P, I really don't care about it. I feel the game would have been fine staying sub. Then building from there. Might have taken longer, may have died. Not for me to decide though. They are doing a quick cash grab atm. And as much as I can understand that, I don't like it . And now I'm sure I will get flamed by haters for saying I understand them getting a quick cash grab.

I love pissing off both sides lol.

My opinion of course, so it matters not.

The bug will always exist, accept it

The bug will always exist, accept it

Bugs being there is one thing... too many bugs being there is another.... AND I did not ask for your opinion on what I wrote. You asked MY opinion on rating the game.

And to further that..... Bugs existing .... are here because of people saying .....bugs will be there. Stop paying for games that have bugs.... and I can bet you all the money in the world that games wont be put out with bugs. We as consumers allowed it...

And to further that..... Bugs existing .... are here because of people saying .....bugs will be there. Stop paying for games that have bugs.... and I can bet you all the money in the world that games wont be put out with bugs. We as consumers allowed it...

Umm, how exactly do you find out if games have bugs before you pay for them? Even if you are renting, the company you are renting from already bought the game.

Umm, how exactly do you find out if games have bugs before you pay for them? Even if you are renting, the company you are renting from already bought the game.

sigh.......

Ok somecompanythatisputtingoutagame......... puts out game with bugs..... few people buy it, notice the bugs.... word of mouth spreads..... people don't buy the game..... same company tries to put another game out some years down the road, people remember buggy game, and don't buy new one.

Did I really need to explain this.......

I'll go another route..... Beta testing people are finding bugs, tell said company about bugs, and then early access starts and same bugs are there....... word of mouth blah blah blah repeat.

Not saying this is ever going to happen, because it is far to gone now for anyone to actually do anything about it.

But It is our faults as consumers, that have allowed it to happen.

sigh.......

Ok somecompanythatisputtingoutagame......... puts out game with bugs..... few people buy it, notice the bugs.... word of mouth spreads..... people don't buy the game..... same company tries to put another game out some years down the road, people remember buggy game, and don't buy new one.

Did I really need to explain this.......

I'll go another route..... Beta testing people are finding bugs, tell said company about bugs, and then early access starts and same bugs are there....... word of mouth blah blah blah repeat.

Not saying this is ever going to happen, because it is far to gone now for anyone to actually do anything about it.

But It is our faults as consumers, that have allowed it to happen.

So you think the word of mouth of minor bugs, outweighs word of mouth of "I enjoyed playing this game"? Seems ridiculous.

Game- 4/10.. Very cookie cutter MMO once you get out of its "4th pillar" which hasn't been been added to in a year (?)

F2P- n/a... didn't bother trying it, would rather just sub to a game with that option as opposed to running into roadblocks while i try to play.