Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Official PvP Records 1.1

xContex

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even after he said that, other people still posted. Just because it doesn't count doesn't mean you can't share it. Besides, can't exploit your way to protection like you can with dps and heals.

I am encouraging people to keep posting screenshots. I'm just not counting them. Its always fun to see ridiculousness. And the thing about protection is yes you can't exploit it but as a direct result of exploiters that number can also be artificially inflated. Keep in mind if an exploiter is hitting the healer your guarding, you'll get bigger protection numbers.

I am encouraging people to keep posting screenshots. I'm just not counting them. Its always fun to see ridiculousness. And the thing about protection is yes you can't exploit it but as a direct result of exploiters that number can also be artificially inflated. Keep in mind if an exploiter is hitting the healer your guarding, you'll get bigger protection numbers.

Oh I know that very well. Ill take that as you admitting you guys were exploiting then? Did you not take a look at the players in his screenshot? ;)

Oh I know that very well. Ill take that as you admitting you guys were exploiting then? Did you not take a look at the players in his screenshot? ;)

I'm confused as to how that even remotely says we are exploiting. Why are you so paranoid man?

No one that I PvP with that I know of exploits. It was a simple example with 2 arbitrary terms. The guarded vs. the DPS. I wasn't referring to Myrms SS :rolleyes:

Edited by xContex

No one that I PvP with that I know of exploits. It was a simple example with 2 arbitrary terms. The guarded vs. the DPS. I wasn't referring to Myrms SS :rolleyes:

We were talking about Myrms screenshot. Don't backpedal too fast now. Hold down more D.

I'm confused as to how that even remotely says we are exploiting. Why are you so paranoid man?

I lost my tinfoil hat.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Clever? You do realize you're not making sense right? Clever is the last word that would come to my mind in regards to your post. We are on topic, we're discussing pvp records. Now if you wish to back away from the discussion (a wise choice imo) feel free to do that. Might avoid stepping into another ditch. Edited by PoliteAssasin

I know they aren't counting but...

I tried to cap, but Althania was like "NO!"

Man I tried taking screenshots and it didn't work. I saw you following me Althania from node to node. I SAW YOU SHOOTING your purple crap at my rear end the whole time.

1.6 millions heals. Took over 700K damage plus whatever Flux mitigated tanking. You made me work my butt off healing that match.

only got 6 medals. :(

I ONLY GOT 6 MEDALS

I shall never forgive you for that.

<3

*stomps away muttering about freecasting sorcs*

Also, in the post of my protection server record (602k), Wrecks did 1 097 665 damage. I think it is is the record for the most damage in a single warzone so far in 2.0.

Syneone of guild Company

Edited by Masterpm

Also, in the post of my protection server record (602k), Wrecks did 1 097 665 damage. I think it is is the record for the most damage in a single warzone so far in 2.0.

Syneone of guild Company

Nope, I have a SS of Scyn doing 1.2mil. ;)Evidence

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.