Looking for a guild on the ebon hawk server

sulphervox

Hello,

I've been playing since beta and have joined a couple of rather dissapointing guilds and I must say they left a bad teaste in my mouth. I'm looking for a mature easy going guild that I don't have to jump through a dozen or so hoops to join. I don't PVP much but I will if asked ( I'm not the best at it lol ) I will do Flashpoints if asked but please don't expect me to do them on a schedule as I do have a family and I do work. I would just like to be part of a community. I will not join a new guild so if you haven't been around for awhile or only have 20 or so members please do not reply.

Please send replies to Raithgar on the Ebon Hawk.

Thank you

PS Imperial please

Edited by sulphervox

I'd offer ours, but we have hoops to jump through, and though we've been around since before launch, we're small (roughly 15 active members plus alts).

We have an application and interview process to weed out drama-makers and whiners. It's left us with a small group, but we're like family. Quality over quantity. We're casual players who put real life and our jobs and family first.

If you RP and are willing to jump hoops for a small, but drama-free and dedicated guild, then look us up-

Order of the Raven's Eye

Edited by Heartsong
Fixed link. Didn't need a pregnant princess.