F2P Characters, Learn?

Trickstarrr

So I don't hate F2P Characters, but I really hate it when you get one in a FP, who's absolutely clueless to what he or her is doing, for example, the other day we had one in a FP, and I was the only smuggler there, and yet when a Jacket I needed came up ( and this was the 20th time I had played that FP to get it ) this character KESHUN who was a Jedi Tank, decided to also click need, then after I explained he doesn't need it, it turns out he was either 8, or didn't speak English. Then he actually equipped it and went about wearing it for the game... he couldn't trade it because he's F2P and I lost my jacket. Anyone else had a similar problem, hopefully Bioware will make F2P character tradeable. Anyone know if I can get them to give me a Jacket?..

So I don't hate F2P Characters, but I really hate it when you get one in a FP, who's absolutely clueless to what he or her is doing, for example, the other day we had one in a FP, and I was the only smuggler there, and yet when a Jacket I needed came up ( and this was the 20th time I had played that FP to get it ) this character KESHUN who was a Jedi Tank, decided to also click need, then after I explained he doesn't need it, it turns out he was either 8, or didn't speak English. Then he actually equipped it and went about wearing it for the game... he couldn't trade it because he's F2P and I lost my jacket. Anyone else had a similar problem, hopefully Bioware will make F2P character tradeable. Anyone know if I can get them to give me a Jacket?..

Well,

1. he wouldnt have been able to trade it to you anyways, as It would have been bound to him

2. even if he had been able to trade it to you, it doesnt sound like he would have

4. no, bioware is not going to give you a jacket just because you didnt get it from the loot

5. Im fairly certian you are posting in the wrong section of the forums

While it's still their responsibility to learn, you should still educate, not berate.

Take time to explain stuff to them, what's a few minutes of chatting if it'd spare you a wasted flashpoint. I'm not saying you go full teacher on them. If they still do it wrong... well that's really their problem now. I'm sure not all f2p are genuinely trying to mess up your game.

... but i'd still kill that sonuva$#%$^ if i was in your place.

Well,

1. he wouldnt have been able to trade it to you anyways, as It would have been bound to him

2. even if he had been able to trade it to you, it doesnt sound like he would have

4. no, bioware is not going to give you a jacket just because you didnt get it from the loot

what the heck happened to point #3??!?!

Well,

isn't there a timer on items where you can trade with ppl who was in that party when you picked up i know i have done this 1 or 2 times when i hit need by accident ;)

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it was not "your" jacket. If it were, the NEED/GREED system would not be there.

it might of been meant for smugglers but, doesn't mean he cant have it cause he is a jedi, if it is better then the jacket he has on he has the right to take it

it might of been meant for smugglers but, doesn't mean he cant have it cause he is a jedi, if it is better then the jacket he has on he has the right to take it

In what way would it be better for him? He's a jedi, not a smuggler, the jacket was designed for smugglers. There is no way is way better for him... and as mention above it was allowed to be traded between us 4 for 2 hours, and bioware needs to sort this kinda **** out.

In what way would it be better for him? He's a jedi, not a smuggler, the jacket was designed for smugglers. There is no way is way better for him... and as mention above it was allowed to be traded between us 4 for 2 hours, and bioware needs to sort this kinda **** out.

yeah ok it might help with aim what he wouldn't need, but it could greatly increase is Armour or endurance,

and im getting the feeling your f2p as there will be better jackets later on any way

yeah ok it might help with aim what he wouldn't need, but it could greatly increase is Armour or endurance,

and im getting the feeling your f2p as there will be better jackets later on any way

What in the hell are you talking about?

Aim affects Ranged Weapon damage and crit, Cunning affects Tech damage and crit. All Jedi/ Sith classes are Melee/ Force damage.

And Armor and Endurance are the worst two values for any class.