Mask of Nihilus Match Armor (Cloth)

Sirokai

So far I haven't had any luck finding a cloth chest piece that actually matches (color) the Mask of Nihilus since it can't be used with unify color. Anybody else have any luck finding a cloth chest piece to match?

I don't have it and i'm thankful, it looks really bad regardless of what you wear.

It doesnt color match... thats the end of the story. I cant tell you WHY they didnt enable that, maybe because its Nihilus's mask and he didnt wear any color other than black so they wanted to keep it true to character, who knows. Bottom line is you wont find anything to color match it with, because it doesnt color match.

It doesnt color match... thats the end of the story. I cant tell you WHY they didnt enable that, maybe because its Nihilus's mask and he didnt wear any color other than black so they wanted to keep it true to character, who knows. Bottom line is you wont find anything to color match it with, because it doesnt color match.

You mean that there is no chest piece in the game w/ the same tone of black?

Try previewing the Destroyer Set or the Noble Commander's set in the Cartel Shop. One of my guild's Assassin tanks has the Nihilus mask with (I think) the Destroyer Chest-piece, and she looks absolutely fierce. It's black and gray, so it matches. And it's adaptive, so any armor class can use it.

You mean that there is no chest piece in the game w/ the same tone of black?

there isn't a chest piece that the robes blend into, (not color just the over-all design of the mask doesn't fit with anything.)

But im sure there are some black tunics that can have the same color, of course nice normal black armor is a rareity in this game.

Ahhh gotcha. Ya I'm just looking for some kind of cloth chest piece that matches color-wise w/ the helmet, thats all.

I'm kind of hoping they make the cloak that he wore, his full outfit was pretty sweet from KOTOR... anyway i love the mask except for close up where you can see the face is there and just painted black, it would look better if you just saw no face close up.

I'm kind of hoping they make the cloak that he wore, his full outfit was pretty sweet from KOTOR... anyway i love the mask except for close up where you can see the face is there and just painted black, it would look better if you just saw no face close up.

Yes, i would like to know why they decided to do this, Nihilus' mask didn't show his face.

Was this option just easier?

Yes, i would like to know why they decided to do this, Nihilus' mask didn't show his face.

Was this option just easier?

I'm guessing in order to "hide" the face they just made the mask change the facial features to black, perhaps because of clipping issues where the players face would stick out... just guessing, but theres got to be a better way than just having a black face when you zoom in.

You also forgot to mention what class you are... that makes a difference as to what armor you can equip unless its adaptive ;)

Ahhh you're right. I did say cloth armor, didn't I. =P I meant light armor. I'll be using it on my sith sorc.

Sith Inquisitor quest reward on DK for doing the Revanite quest chain. It's the same shade of black as the mask and since the hood vanishes it blends in nicely. Other than that? MAYBE the Jedi Myrmidon hood for JG, but I'm sort of iffy on that one to be fair.

Sith Inquisitor quest reward on DK for doing the Revanite quest chain. It's the same shade of black as the mask and since the hood vanishes it blends in nicely. Other than that? MAYBE the Jedi Myrmidon hood for JG, but I'm sort of iffy on that one to be fair.

Eh. Well, that's awful since I haven't had the armor from the revanite quest in months and months and months (actually almost a year. O_o)

Does it? Where do you get it from so I can take a look? =o

Investigators is Adaptive armor from the Cartel Shop, it's on the first page, granted it's red and not black, I found it to fit really well together with the Mask :)

Investigators is Adaptive armor from the Cartel Shop, it's on the first page, granted it's red and not black, I found it to fit really well together with the Mask :)

Do you have that? If so can you take a screen shot of it so I can take a look?

I was really disappointed that the Mask doesn't colour match to our robes too...Considering how much I paid to aquire the Mask, yeah...it's disappointing.

I've had alot of disappointments with the cartel shop clothing items...first the mismatching in the Investigators set, and now this with the Mask of Nihilus.

So much disappointment doesn't boad well for me spending any more money in the cash shop. :mad:

http://i.imgur.com/hI5Cz.jpg

Im using the Traditional Nylite Vestments. Theres a better looking one you get from the Revanite quest line but I accidentally lost it :(

That's the boat I'm in... looking back at the revanite robes, those are amazing and I wish there was a way to re-obtain previous gear like that. Looking at the other sets available (ie what you listed or the dark acolyte's robe) there really isn't anything that matches quite like the saber marshal's robe does. Sad times. :jawa_frown: