Bubble stun

lanulrich

you dont get it dude. it's not an on-demand stun. why should it give the full amount of resolve that an on-demand hard stun should give?

It is you who doesn't seem to get it, ma'am. Only hard stun in the game that gives mez level resolve. Obviously broken/not intended but you continue to insist its fine because ... why again?

Also you conspicuously failed to respond to my politely challenging your outlandish claims.

Its the most OP thig I've ever seen in pvp EVER. Better fixed that soon or you're gonna lose mass amounts of players , PERIOD.

You have never seen a marauder :D? What is that wonderful marauder-free server that you are plaing on ?

It is you who doesn't seem to get it, ma'am. Only hard stun in the game that gives mez level resolve. Obviously broken/not intended but you continue to insist its fine because ... why again?

Also you conspicuously failed to respond to my politely challenging your outlandish claims.

You have a misunderstanding of the English language.

It's an on demand stun. Just click to debuff and stun.

His point is that removing the ability to click it off is all that is needed, as though bioware has stated that incidental stuns are supposed to give mez level resolve.

No it obviously makes more sense that hard stuns always give double resolve of mezzes because you are always subject to the full duration and can be damaged the whole time. He somehow thinks its smart to have more cc in the game instead of less, and doesn't want sorcs to have to think about who they bubble, so he also wants less skill in the game

It's an on demand stun. Just click to debuff and stun.

and if you read anymore of my posts you'd see that i said 'after they fix it and prevent people from clicking it off'

but good effort though, jumping into a conversation half way without knowing what is and has been talked about doesn't make you look very smart

Edited by FourTwent