The Bastion DPS Leaderboard.

marshmallow

You weren't around for HM EC progression so how would you know if it is more difficult in our current gear level than HM EC was in 58's? Oh and it was a pt dps from malice because no one else in our guild was on and we wanted to down it that night.

Oh I was. There were seven of us, like you. However we didn't pug an 8-man and claim it was Progression.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would also like to add it was never an intention of mine to troll. Just tired of seeing my server forum filled with your prepubescent dribble, and am entertained enabling you. Carry on.

Lol? this is a legit post trying to have some competition within the server, not "prepubescent dribble". You're just saying this now because you can see that you have no idea what the **** you are talking about.

lol *** are you talking about. I didn't pug hm ec progression and I wasn't even on the bastion *******

Sorry I'll clarify for you. There were 7 of us unguilded and we were missing a tank during hm ec. Like you had during your progression when you pugged a tank in nim.

Edited by Classicks

Sorry I'll clarify for you. There were 7 of us unguilded and we were missing a tank during hm ec. Like you had during your progression when you pugged a tank in nim.

Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind, please refer back to my other reply thanks. #Read#you'recute

Two things...

I kited one of those dummies for 20 minutes and it never touched me, I was able to drop lots of my damn-age on it. Has anyone kited a dummy better then me?

I will post a 20 minute vid of how to kite a dummy like no other.

Mauull the merciless here, guy who's always on your mind. And I'd like too point out two things you must be new at, first spelling and second this game. Welcome to both. #uMad

Mauull the merciless here, guy who's always on your mind. And I'd like too point out two things you must be new at, first spelling and second this game. Welcome to both. #uMad

Hey this is Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind. and i just wanted to say its cute that you gals get so congested when you see someone posting about something that theyre better then you at, this case its a ops dummy (for pve'rs) something that could possibly single out you as a single person without your raid group to fall back on, so how about lets all just talk this one out for me, cause you guys love me so much. Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind. signing out. #Kisses

Really dude???? Like I honestly wasn't gonna say anything. I've always found that attacking someone for grammar and spelling was like one of the last lines of defense, and I was staying away from that post till now. But do you know what a period (.) is? That is one long uncomprehending ramble. I don't even know where to begin. Honestly dude, read your own stuff first. Then you can criticize someone else? "Hello, is this pot?" "Ah yeah, how can I help you?" "This is kettle. I called to inform you... your black, that is all."

Really dude???? Like I honestly wasn't gonna say anything. I've always found that attacking someone for grammar and spelling was like one of the last lines of defense, and I was staying away from that post till now. But do you know what a period (.) is? That is one long uncomprehending ramble. I don't even know where to begin. Honestly dude, read your own stuff first. Then you can criticize someone else? "Hello, is this pot?" "Ah yeah, how can I help you?" "This is kettle. I called to inform you... your black, that is all."

hey guys Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. and i just wanna clarify to a certain bad. Where in that did i say punctuation, or grammar? Also, no one uses that many question marks, so you could also count that as improper. 3 spaces after a period, improper.so many unfinished sentences, improper. Not informing us who is speaking at what time in your quote, improper. have you ever been good at anything other then being bad? oh and "uncomprehending ramble?" try, improper. and being racist calling me black, low blow. wish i knew who this was (not like i care) but you're obviously bad, and amazing at following your own advice. This CoolStoryBro was brought to you by Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind. oh and #Improper #scrub #bad #dps #uncomprehending #advice #getgood #Hashtag

Edited by Okuy

hey guys Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. and i just wanna clarify to a certain bad. Where in that did i say punctuation, or grammar? Also, no one uses that many question marks, so you could also count that as improper. 3 spaces after a period, improper.so many unfinished sentences, improper. Not informing us who is speaking at what time in your quote, improper. have you ever been good at anything other then being bad? oh and "uncomprehending ramble?" try, improper. and being racist calling me black, low blow. wish i knew who this was (not like i care) but you're obviously bad, and amazing at following your own advice. This CoolStoryBro was brought to you by Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind. oh and #Improper #scrub #bad #dps #uncomprehending #advice #getgood #Hashtag

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/gorband/Icancounttopotato.jpg