Europe RPPvP servers where are they? English Especially!!

Neimi

So where is our 2nd RPPVP English RPPVP server in EUrope?

Seeing i was in pre-launch, i've been waiting for a 2nd EU English RPPVP Server for the whole weekend.

Since we Already had Queue's on EUROPEAN peak hours!

I thought well lets wait on launch, been playing and testing some classses out in the mean time.

Since they said they would release some new servers.

Well good job on that list, but i see all the server types except RPPVP servers.

It made me feel really forgotten. All the new people will try to roll on that one lonely RPPVP server we got in EUrope.

Play on the german and french u say, well maybe people should learn that most europeans speak there own language.

I'm dutch that means from holland and not germany so we people from holland like most of Europe play on the English servers and i'm not complaining about that, because most of us like it even.

But theres 2 RPPVP servers for 2 countries and then therez the rest of EUrope, probably 4 times as big as those 2 countries combined. and they all don't speak french or German

and yet we still have like them 1 server... So where is our EU English RPPVP server? :D

I tried my best to not make it sound whiney, but i must have failed..

/rant

I don't mind if you made it whiney tbh, any fool could see they needed MORE than ONE of each language type for EU RP-PVP servers that were all already full!

Adding new servers for launch, awesome!

EXCEPT YOU DIDN'T GUYS!

Sheesh, so now even more people just keep rolling on these servers as nowhere else to go. These servers will soon have the longest queues of all.

And the <30 minute wait (was 25 mins previously) is nowhere near accurate, been in queue an hour and still got only half way to in.

I was more looking forward to another PVE RP server.

At least as of 9:00am GMT there is a a third RP-PvE server. Now all we need is to lock the old ones to new characters in a couple of days time, or free transfers to the new server. There are already far too many people playing on the RP servers who wanted to or should be on normal PvE Servers but they were full and the queues were to long and new servers did open up fast enough.

Only thing I have to moan about with this game.

I assume Bioware didn't realise how many people are in Europe.

I assume they were just looking at a map 2 months before launch going....

''Oh yeah...Your right Bob, there is a funny looking place over here''

Only thing I have to moan about with this game.

I assume Bioware didn't realise how many people are in Europe.

I assume they were just looking at a map 2 months before launch going....

''Oh yeah...Your right Bob, there is a funny looking place over here''

Well they are American after all, safe to assume they can't even point out Europe on the map.

They will add a new RP-PVP server today, trust me. The thing is, by the time it's here it's already too late and people will have rolled on Lord Calypho already.

The only option to balance it out is transfers.. which is highly unlikely for them to do.

So it's reroll for me I'm afraid.

Gotta agree on the fact i somehow say the longer the wait the more damage it will cause,

for now its still just a small bunch of people probably who rolled there, or could still easily /willingly reroll.

But when the masses come home and the queue will be around 2k at peak hours theres loads already around lvl 10-14 thinking, not my problem i won't reroll let someone else do it. So imo they should release one now ASAP!! (damn this somehow aggrevates me lolz)

Yea this is insane.

BioWare has clearly underestimated the RP community.. especially the RP community that likes to PvP.

Adding more servers is fine but WHY!? not add more english RP-PVP, even just ONE would have made a difference.

It isn't just the USA that likes to RP and PVP.

PLEASE add more RP-PVP servers, or atleast ONE!