november/december preorders playing right now?

Eyeskream

Is it true that some november/december people who preordered are currently playing now? Ive seen it on numerous threads and cant figure out if its trolling or not. :confused: And if this statement is true what are your thoughts? Submit a mature, reasonable response for not just me but everyone reading here today.

Maybe if they are famous/e-famous, otherwise....no, people saying they are and only ordered in the last month, are lying/trolling.

(Because lets be serious, we all KNOW some people got favors, whether they will admit it or not)

Edited by isda

That is how it should be. Any person that is set to lead a guild should be in already. By set I mean already made and deployed. Honestly the leader of a guild should not miss out on anything.

I'm joining a guild instead of running a guild in SWTOR, because I'm running a guild in WoW and I don't want double the work load. I will probably play more than my SWTOR guild leader, so why should he get earlier access than me?

Greetings everyone,

We know that Early Game Access and the wave of invites continues to be a topic of intense interest. We would like to consolidate these discussions, so we are asking that everyone continue the conversation in one thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4196

We are closing this post now. Thank you for your cooperation!