Gunslinger creation

chipgm

I have been looking into any info on gunslinger and have not found much. I plan on this as my first toon and not 100% sure what spieces I should start with. Anyone know if a certain one will be more efficient than another as a smuggler class. If not guess I will be starting off as human like most people.

There are no in game race bonuses or abilities that will have any affect on damage, healing, or tanking. I think they are just social abilities.

So what do the social abilities do for end game stuff.. I know it must make some kind of difference.

OK thanks..

Yeah I can see why you would feel that way. At least you can't get to the end game and have people tell you that you "picked the wrong race for tanking n00b" or whatever. You actually get to pick the one you like for just that reason.

Yah it is nice to be able to pick whatever.. Now which spieces should I pick now, is the question?

Well you can pick a human, human with goggles and a Bluetooth, human with sea sickness (green human), human with horns, or a Twi'lek.

It really just comes down to personal preference. Personally, I am torn between sea sickness or a Bluetooth.

Edited by Kryptorchid

Well you can pick a human, human with goggles and a Bluetooth, human with sea sickness (green human), human with horns, or a Twi'lek.

It really just comes down to personal preference. Personally, I am torn between sea sickness or a Bluetooth.

Honestly, my lol of the day. Thanks for that. Finals are a pain.

As to my preference for race, I am going either human or Twi'lek. Have a good back story for my character for either race which will give me a bit more incentive to have fun with my character while playing.

But it really comes down to who/what you want to be in the end. It doesn't effect stats at all from all the info that I have read.

Good luck!

So what do the social abilities do for end game stuff.. I know it must make some kind of difference.

I think social ablities is not a good choice of words, since we also have social points which we gain by doing group quests and conversations. These social points are needed to buy things at social vendors. So, in this case social points do make a difference in game play.