BiS PvE Relics for Corruption Sorc?

KiboshHD

Just wondering what people are using for the best results? I had been using two WH Boundless Ages Relics and thought I'd try the DG Relic of Ephemeral Mending. There's a decent discussion about this in the Ops forum but not a lot of info pertains to the Corruption Sorc. Any thoughts?

If you're going to switch one of your relics, I would say go for the clickable power relic. According to other posts I've read, the net gain in power when used on CD is a step up from the war hero relic. Additionally, the ability to choose a short period of significantly better heals can be quite useful as people will usually die during phases of increased damage, not from the constant damaged received throughout a fight. Having that extra burst available for those times is a nice perk.

I'm not sure the mending relic is useful because you have no control over when the proc goes off, resulting in possible overhealing. Don't know what the actual hps difference is though.

If you're going to switch one of your relics, I would say go for the clickable power relic. According to other posts I've read, the net gain in power when used on CD is a step up from the war hero relic. Additionally, the ability to choose a short period of significantly better heals can be quite useful as people will usually die during phases of increased damage, not from the constant damaged received throughout a fight. Having that extra burst available for those times is a nice perk.

I'm not sure the mending relic is useful because you have no control over when the proc goes off, resulting in possible overhealing. Don't know what the actual hps difference is though.

Thanks for that, it makes total sense. It does look like someone did the math in the Ops forum and it turns out that the DG Relic of Boundless Ages does come out ahead if you're able to use it 3 times per fight. And I like the idea having a boost of emergency power for some big heals. So to sum it up, it sounds like one WH Boundless Ages and one DG Boundless Ages relic is the optimal combo atm.

Thanks for that, it makes total sense. It does look like someone did the math in the Ops forum and it turns out that the DG Relic of Boundless Ages does come out ahead if you're able to use it 3 times per fight. And I like the idea having a boost of emergency power for some big heals. So to sum it up, it sounds like one WH Boundless Ages and one DG Boundless Ages relic is the optimal combo atm.

In 1.6 the Elite War Hero relic of Boundless Ages is being released, it's only 120 Power instead of 113, but hey every bit counts right?