R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

Scorpiooooo

Relax man, Jump is a silly troll.

His own team <Add Coins> have probably requested the help of First, but First is from <Not Entirely Stable>. Also a couple of people in our <Black Sun> team aren't official members.

Don't feel bad if you bolster your numbers with Midian players, you will simply be evening out the odds.

i like the insult to boss there

sorry boss according to chieftain without midian players you dont stand a chance

and what mosus said

and what else is there to do but troll.. the server is a joke this prime time on prime day and theres 19 people.

sorry if i get bored waiting 15 minutes to pop

Edited by Jumpchan

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't feel bad if you bolster your numbers with Midian players, you will simply be evening out the odds."

=

"Don't feel bad if you're making your team more viable"

That doesn't make them "have no chance" or bad team, I'm pretty sure Primate, Luc or Limb

Are you seriously trying to argue that the top Midian players wouldn't improve their team? This is sad and boring. I'm sure everyone else is tired of our bickering on the forums...

"Don't feel bad if you bolster your numbers with Midian players, you will simply be evening out the odds."

=

"Don't feel bad if you're making your team more viable"

That doesn't make them "have no chance" or bad team, I'm pretty sure Primate, Luc or Limbonic would make any team MORE viable.

Trying to create insults and conflicts from nothing is just pathetic...

damn chieftain i hope you arnt from an english speaking background cause you are terrible.

ill spell it out for you.

you said without midian your team isnt going to stand a chance

while 3 good players from anywhere will help people you bascially said they must have them lmao

wether intentional or not i dont care im trolling but thanks for your replies you are giving me and mosus a good laugh

fartfart dazlle fazzle

Edited by Jumpchan

That doesn't make them "have no chance" or bad team, I'm pretty sure Primate, Luc or Limbonic would make any team MORE viable.

Trying to create insults and conflicts from nothing is just pathetic...

It's an insult to the team, you're insinuating they need Midian.

Also I wasn't insulting you.

I wasn't causing conflict.

I was explaining the post that was submitted by Jump.

Hi guys!

With EWOK now participating, we're at 7 teams!

It would be much, MUCH easier to schedule the day if we can get 1 more team/guild to participate.

Please all help spread the word and let me know of any Guilds that you think might be good for this - specifically people to approach in-game.

I need to lock this down by tomorrow night!

:D

Lol, we are actually making the second team so the rest of yous have a chance, it would be abit sad if no1 was able to say they beat us, so this way atleast someone has a chance to have (all be it minimal) bragging rights on this front.

Lmao. So drop the second team out so it is back to 6 to make it easier for Icesis to organise.

Crush us. ;]

Lmao. So drop the second team out so it is back to 6 to make it easier for Icesis to organise.

Crush us. ;]

Haha, I'll be trying my best to get Rage Quit to get a team in tonight, I'll spam imp fleet for someone to get a team, we have plenty of people and every1 on 2nd teams looking forward to it too.

Look forward to crushing u ;p

Edited by Marcusftfw

Lol, we are actually making the second team so the rest of yous have a chance, it would be abit sad if no1 was able to say they beat us, so this way atleast someone has a chance to have (all be it minimal) bragging rights on this front.

and if both boss team get knocked out first round ?

his just playing around zimas, relax he knows it wont be that easy

will be a good tourny if everyone shows up

Am I the only one who has the impression that the IMPs are way better than pubs? Or is it just because the pubs are scattered in different guilds?

id say without midian how they basically absorbed most of the decent imp pvpers, they will either be playing for boss. or the imps will get crushed mostly due to experience issues

there are still pubs from the ranked warzone era, there arnt many imps from there

Edited by Jumpchan

Haha, I'll be trying my best to get Rage Quit to get a team in tonight, I'll spam imp fleet for someone to get a team, we have plenty of people and every1 on 2nd teams looking forward to it too.

Look forward to crushing u ;p

Sounds good to me! I may not make it online later so tell RQ to post here! As soon as they do I'll announce the bracket!

I have just talked to Primate and he's almost got a full team for midian, so looks like we all get our wish to compete against the best, Primate's waiting on u (Icesis) to come online to talk it over with you so get on when u can and whisp him, he's on Senegal as of right now

I have just talked to Primate and he's almost got a full team for midian, so looks like we all get our wish to compete against the best, Primate's waiting on u (Icesis) to come online to talk it over with you so get on when u can and whisp him, he's on Senegal as of right now

Wow! Fantastic news! I'm almost home from work. I'll jump on ASAP.