"The login service is currently unavailable"

Oravaonu

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hah I love it the patch after the patch day where they break evenmore stuff:P I wonder if this has anything to do with them trying to setup the login preference for subscribers,preferred accounts, and f2p. The real kicker is I was in game right after the patch, but then experienced 10s interuption to my power after lightning struck near my home. Havent been able to get back in since.

Was a patch that should have ended 16 min ago. (10:00 AM EST) It may have gone over.

Umm, it was supposed to end at 5am EST, and the servers are actually up, it's a login issue.

Logged in fine first time then it said to repair. Repair created a bug, game crashed, finally got through the "login service unavailable" after 20 minutes and it's back to repairing it again, same number of files with no new update having been downloaded...

Girlfriend sitting on the pc next to me got through the login screen fine each time, but got drug to the server selection screen for like 5 minutes, now that she's in game, things are taking a long time to trigger but she's showing only a 38ms ping...

Lowered expectations....

Edited by lumuni

Finally got in after reading through all the posts and trying several times to attempt a login. And for all those who are slamming those of us complaining about being able to get in - I think the bigger issue is the lack fo communication. I think all of us understand (especially with Bioware) that MMOs need maintenance and can go down from time to time. But when we're hours after it was supposed to be back up and hours into people not being able to log in, just throw a quick post up onto the website and say: "hey we know about the login issue and are working on it". Otherwise we as the paying consumer are feeling left out in the cold...

Umm, it was supposed to end at 5am EST, and the servers are actually up, it's a login issue.

Logged in fine first time then it said to repair. Repair created a bug, game crashed, finally got through the "login service unavailable" after 20 minutes and it's back to repairing it again, same number of files with no new update having been downloaded...

Girlfriend sitting on the pc next to me got through the login screen fine each time, but got drug to the server selection screen for like 5 minutes, now that she's in game, things are taking a long time to trigger but she's showing only a 38ms ping...

Lowered expectations....

Your right, I misread it, thank you.

Update:

Restart your launcher!!! It will patch and you will be able to log in.

Do I get extra cartel coins for NOT being able to play? Or can I just have a "maintenance" with payment when my sub ends? :)

I think my sum total of payed maintenance time is approaching 2wks+

Your right, I misread it, thank you.

Update:

Restart your launcher!!! It will patch and you will be able to log in.

You're welcome :) nice people are nice.

Edited by lumuni

Just keep trying. I got in and am now playing. So, basically, if you a**hats spent less time trying to b*tch about not get basically 5 cartel coins for time you lost, and actually tried to self-solve the problem, you wouldn't have one. Now s t f u and keep trying to log in...worked for me.