I Blew It All

ChaoticDynamite

Plus you need to be legacy level 25 to use it (unless they have changed it for cartel purchases) and it's for all your legacy characters on that particular server. i'm getting the droid and then using in-game credits for the mailbox as it's only 500k.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

they changed it for cartel purchases ... lev 16 legacy with gtn on board now :D

i may never go to the fleet again

Edited by cologator

and doubles of the Elegant Loungewear (which is useless to me, don't play female toons).

I got three pieces of it with my last purchase on the PTS and man, that ticks me off. Because what we need in the game was yet another piece of female gender-restricted clothing comprised of even less fabric than the Slave Girl Outfit except, oh, wait, it costs real money to acquire.

Yea, someone needs to take a look at the random number generator... I strongly suspect someone broke something, because we're just flooded with elegant loungewear.

I spent 2500 cartels on the carbonite chamber, and a bunch of packs. I kinda like my glowing eyes, my "cartel collector" title. I'm desperately waiting for the naked male armor! I figure it'll be on GTN once the lock-up ends in 1.5 days... so, Saturday morning?

I got three pieces of it with my last purchase on the PTS and man, that ticks me off. Because what we need in the game was yet another piece of female gender-restricted clothing comprised of even less fabric than the Slave Girl Outfit except, oh, wait, it costs real money to acquire.

Totally agree couldn't have said it better myself this wasn't the best choice to put into a cartel pack.

I'm saving for Expansions.

Same here, I have a feeling the new planet with level cap increase will be in the store, since there is nothing i need to play the game in the store I am hording up my coins for content so I don't have to crack my wallet, worked great in lotro for me as a life time account, I had 12k turbine points bought Isengard and Rohan expansion all with turbine points still got 5k left..:)

Haven't spent a single coin yet.

I hate grab bags, so no crates for me.... I'd really rather buy the items directly.

I'll try the GTN should I really need/want anything from those things....

Some of the store costumes look nice, I might get something from there.

Also I hope for more mounts and pets...

And I'll buy the Cathar when they come to the store....

Unless subscribers get them for free.

Beyond that, I'll just hoard my coins for now.

Haven't spent a single coin yet.

I hate grab bags, so no crates for me.... I'd really rather buy the items directly.

I'll try the GTN should I really need/want anything from those things....

Some of the store costumes look nice, I might get something from there.

Also I hope for more mounts and pets...

And I'll buy the Cathar when they come to the store....

Unless subscribers get them for free.

Beyond that, I'll just hoard my coins for now.

Just take a moment to think about you sitting on your throne your party jawa is going crazy while at the same time your golden lizard is trailing behind. :rak_04:

Bad luck mate,

I bought 2 and got the "cartel collector" title, the advanced white hawkeye crystal, (Woot) and the meditation chair/ mount.

Random is random.

though the house always wins. . .

You are so damn lucky i'm going to need you to open my future packs for me lol... played 6 hours today (yes, i don't have a job atm...find me one i'll take it lol) i'v seen 1 White crystal, 0 thrones, a crap-ton of the nightshade mounts (got 1 myself actually) a good mix of pets, and to many people throwing balls around... yet in your 2 packs you got the 2 rare'st things you could get....you have more luck then my entire server :p

Yeah I'm really... REALLY trying to hold off on buying those packs. I know I won't stop if I ever start. Too much cool stuff that I don't really need, but would love to have.

Yeah, I've spent like 5500 cartel coins so far most of which on the gambling boxes...I'm going to try to refrain from buying anymore at least for a while. It's somewhat addictive opening them, I can only imagine how much damage an impulsive spender could do.