Veng/rage hybrid?

Valzanik

It could work, only would need 12 in veng to get full unstoppable, but you would be giving up a huge chunk of your shockwave generation, with choke and enrage on 45sec-1min cooldowns, you'd be relying more on the filler attacks. I think you'd be better of sticking pure Veng or pure Rage Edited by EnalisNailo
misread post

I've used this spec:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101MZfMR0MZGRRbdfMbM.2 <--- 2/12/27

it is quite useful. While not as powerful as 2/8/31, it does make you an unstoppable smash monkey.

the point destrubution is a matter of taste, you could take 1 point out of battle cry and put it into dark resonance to get 10% extra crit, but I prefer the 100% proc of a free force scream over 10% crit.

It's viable in a sense that you can screw around in regular warzones with it now, especially thanks to the lowered cooldown of Enrage.

But for rateds, playing a pure DPS role, you need Force Crush.

I agree. without FC, charge building with Shockwave is too spotty. Okay for casual play, not really effective for maximizing use of the Rage tree. Both Vengeance and Rage require deep point spending to get the most out of them. Not sure if the hybrid would really be better then either one specifically.