PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

I think whoever wins should get the right to trash talk all they want from now on, and whoever loses should shut up and anytime trash talk comes, be reminded of their demise to the other. I mean, what is the point if there isn't something one the table?

Any side bets on whose team wins this??

Who is going to be on each team??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will speak with Sekrath to find out his movements and we will get the team together. He is obviously key as being one of the best if possibly the best mobile Operative Healer on the server at present, especially in smaller groups. So he is key to our group.

I agree about Sekrath, haven't seen many op healers or many of any class really but he's one of the best pvpers ive ever played with :D

Good games Dark Jesters and Kill Squad.

the heck? im gone a couple days and this thread finally gets intresting.

so whens the 4v4? i need to see this.:D

Probably some time next week. FatEdd needs to post a day and time (Tues, Thurs, or Sat is best for us).

:eek:

Shame, you sounded more confident last night. I can't speak for Frequencyz since his great state is at stake, but despite your trash-talking, I'll be a good sport. :mon_cool:

In all honesty, you made this business public when it is private something that has nothing to do with anyone else other than the 4v4 and is a sin to me to discuss private business publicly, and that I can assure you is a dangerous thing you may have done there with private business.

We do not underestimate you, but you seem to think you will simply roll us at will, and that my friend may be your demise and pitfall in the end. That is a dangerous tactic to use and may show your desperation to try and put us off our game, well that is not going to happen.

You are the ones who have the reputation to uphold remember as the apparent greatest PvP guild on the Shadowlands server, we all know 8v8 you probably are, but we shall see whether you can withhold that in 4v4. This is not hutball, Civil War, this is tatt mate, completely different territory with no objectives to complete other than to mash each other up. So different environment, not to be underestimated.

As you and others already seem discount our group through your dislike for Fatedd, this if you think about it falls in to my hands quite nicely unwittingly so, as the pressure is not on us, it is on you and everyone will be expecting you to crush us :). Dangerous thing to do, over-confidence and a complete disrespect for your competition could be your flaw, we have seen it happen in so many things in real wars, Vietnam is one prime example a war close to your heart I am sure, same with the Germans in WWII, over confidence ended in disaster, and I recommend you to not entertain that one. History proves what I am stating is right.

So lets just accept the duel, get it done and out of the way.

We recommend a 3 out of 3 match. 1 is not enough and proves nothing whoever wins. So recommend 3 matches.

Now I am back on Sunday evening, I hope to be able to raise the date, but the days you mentioned I am sure will fit in with the others.

Cheers.

Edited by FatEdd

I think whoever wins should get the right to trash talk all they want from now on, and whoever loses should shut up and anytime trash talk comes, be reminded of their demise to the other. I mean, what is the point if there isn't something one the table?

Any side bets on whose team wins this??

Who is going to be on each team??

I can safely say this, IF our group wins, I will not be trash-talking them for squat, because it will only lead to even more hellish gang ups on Fat, Sekrath and his guildies in reg wzs, I am already having to deal occasionally with 8vs1, to me it proves nothing nor deter me from reg wzs which I am sure these people are expecting, but with Sek around 8v2 is not a problem, proven :).

If anything it may help improve relations in the long-term, which is not a bad idea is it.

What they decide to do win or lose is up to them, whether trash-talk or be an ever expanding threat in future wzs is entirely up to them, not phased by it, thicker skinned and can handle my own.

A long overdue shout out to my friends in <Unconquered> for all the groups over the past month. A big shout out and wb to R'atch and Gardenoflight -- getting beat up with glow-sticks always feels better when it comes from a familiar name. Also, thanks to Death Smile for the wins and pro tips this past weekend. Finally, shout outs to everyone who's ever guarded or peeled for me, including: Infuenza, Sneakystabby, Trafalgar, JT, Q'uartermane, Ivandrago, Ludago, Babyruth, Aaron, etc.

Thanks!

A long overdue shout out to my friends in <Unconquered> for all the groups over the past month. A big shout out and wb to R'atch and Gardenoflight -- getting beat up with glow-sticks always feels better when it comes from a familiar name. Also, thanks to Death Smile for the wins and pro tips this past weekend. Finally, shout outs to everyone who's ever guarded or peeled for me, including: Infuenza, Sneakystabby, Trafalgar, JT, Q'uartermane, Ivandrago, Ludago, Babyruth, Aaron, etc.

Thanks!

i haven't heard of more then half of those people :confused:

For a country with 60m people and a GDP of £1.8tn Sterling remember not monopoly $ the UK does very well indeed. Considering it is the 6th largest economy in the world, and remains THE most influencial country on the planet, forget the states mate, no one trusts the states your lying bastards no one likes ya, and they rely on the UK to back you up when you drag us into one of your bloody wars that are illegal. So please, do not even go there regarding GDP, or anything that you try to mark up the United States, because it has severe poverty which you fail to mention, it bullies the rest of the world, does not give a monkeys about anyone outside the United States and you just use everyone. Do not even go there regarding economies or politics pal, I will tear you a new a-hole and put you right in your place.

I am telling ya, you have it coming to you, not in the form you think as well. I think ecologically your buggered as a country, fracking the hell out of the west coast is just one prime example, really brainy, not to mention the nuclear waste heading right your way from the disaster in Japan. Mother nature runs the show pal, and she can shake you and anyone else off her at will and she will strike, hard and quickly. Just remember that one because that is what you need to fear, not anything else, because economies and all the bs that comes out of the United States will be completely meaningless if she strikes and she will. You can call that mad, call it what you like. But I see the changes in my face and have done for years, and it has been mostly caused by the recklessness of the United States in its effort to try, note try and control everything in the world. Nada, 50 years at no1, try several hundreds years as no1, the UK pal, the real old empire what gave you everything you have now in effect. You just abuse it beyond taking the michael, and that has consequences whether you believe it or not.

What goes around, comes around. It happened to the UK, and it is going to happen to the States, just this time it will not be what you are thinking, it will literally be old mother nature teaching the lot of us a lesson in how to respect her, and not you bunch of p1ss ants.

So, no sir, thank you and good night.

i see what ur saying fat everyone hates u lol

I can safely say this, IF our group wins, I will not be trash-talking them for squat, because it will only lead to even more hellish gang ups on Fat, Sekrath and his guildies in reg wzs, I am already having to deal occasionally with 8vs1, to me it proves nothing nor deter me from reg wzs which I am sure these people are expecting, but with Sek around 8v2 is not a problem, proven :).

If anything it may help improve relations in the long-term, which is not a bad idea is it.

What they decide to do win or lose is up to them, whether trash-talk or be an ever expanding threat in future wzs is entirely up to them, not phased by it, thicker skinned and can handle my own.

guts bro that takes guts^

taz.... if laet was geared i would be just as good as him ROFL he and i used to destroy pre 2.0 when we were lvling like 1 mil each round :)

I haven't played with you as Laet except maybe once though, so that's why I said Sekrath is number one.

Someone made fun of my sniper for only having blue augs. Not nice :(

Good games against Undercon/WOOK last night.

And to the trolls that tell us to go to PoT5 for ranked (which BW will be removing in a month or so), bite my shiny metal ***.

Shout out to all the Pub PvP'ers! I am soooo glad you guys are becoming very competitive in PvP! ...and a special grats to Wook! I remember it wasn't too long ago you guys were a PvP joke, but now I start to cringe when I face ya'll on the imp side! Great work!

IMHO, the biggest problem we PvP'ers face on this server, is the lack of consistency; it's either faceroll or be facerolled. ...and with the increased competition from the pub side, it's makes for longer and more fun matches!

Someone made fun of my sniper for only having blue augs. Not nice :(

Good games against Undercon/WOOK last night.

And to the trolls that tell us to go to PoT5 for ranked (which BW will be removing in a month or so), bite my shiny metal ***.

Learn 2 make them pay.

/bitesyourshinymetal***

Mmm...Tastes like maple smoked bacon...omnomnom...:o

I think Torman has been around long enough to recognize the difference between pred and a hack. Not saying it was definitively a hack or anything, I am just saying I think Torman would know one if he saw one. Edited by Lafay