Kira Carsen bug?

Kemicallz

Hey there Forum, so my Jedi Knight that i have finally started to level up again might have one bug.

Kira Carsen.

I made my Knight back when that whole Kira Carsen Affection bug started up. that was months and months and months ago. During the bug time i had one conversation with her. And i never got any more conversations popping up,

Well here i am now, i have started to level this toon again, i got Kira's Affection to 4 within minutes (Gifts) and im level 23. Now, i have not had a SINGLE convo with her yet (Since that one convo back when it was bugged) Did that effect it at all?

Do i need to progress further into my class story? (Just got to Nar shadda)

So can someone tell me what is wrong with her? Is she forever bugged or is that normal. Becuase when i level up my Bounty Hunter i was doing makos missions (Meant to be like level 42 missions when i was only level 30)

I unlocked her missions easily. But Kiras wont unlock.

Can someone answer to this and tell me if they went through similiar things?

Kemicallz.

I think she's probably just designed that way. It's certainly weird having her for hours where she barely says anything despite getting so many affection points with her, but I think it's just the way she's been developed. Aside from one small convo right after getting my ship, I only got to really talk to her at some bits during class quests (for example, at the Inquisitor Ferav scene, during which you can get your first [Flirt]). I dropped my Knight on Nar Shaddaa and went Empire, but up until that point I hadn't had any convos with her aside from what I already said. As I said, she's probably just designed that way and you will get more convos later on. It's not really the same as Mako since one is your class' first companion while Kira is 2nd after T7-O1. Edited by Khyle

You will probably be okay- but you do need to go a more into the storyline. Once you finish Nar, you will have a bit of Class Story that will then open up some Kira Conversations. Without giving spoilers- you kind of need some things to happen for the conversations you will have to make sense. I don't think it matters as much how far you've gotten your affection- you have to get past the story milestone. I thought it was well worth waiting for. Good luck to you! Edited by jwhire

you will get more when you finish act 1

Yep.....you'll get barely anything for awhile and then "boom", you'll get a ton of conversations in a row if you have enough affection built up. I think they probably didn't anticipate that people would be burying Kira with gifts to max out her affection so soon.

There was a bug wayyyyyy back where she wouldn't speak to you again if you got a conversation with her wrong but I believe they fixed that.

Sometimes with those companion types, you can get them to 10k affection and they still don't speak to you for hours on end. The conversations trigger at certain points of the story.

Yep.....you'll get barely anything for awhile and then "boom", you'll get a ton of conversations in a row if you have enough affection built up. I think they probably didn't anticipate that people would be burying Kira with gifts to max out her affection so soon.

lol so true