Crafting Protoype Moddable gear ???

Elyx

Hey folks, this question has been bugging me for awhile. I've noticed prototype purple moddable gear for sale on the AH (an example is the rd-13b striker chestguard. purple with full purple mods). these pieces of gear seem to be selling from the same person, 2-4 of them as a time. Is there a way to get the schematics for these? Are they upgrading through RE, or are they getting lucky on RE"ing one found randomly, or are they just farming this stuff, and you can't RE/craft them?

Was hoping to figure out how to craft some of this gear for my alts, but if they are just lucky dogs and finding them randomly i may just bite the bullet.

if purple with mods they are farming stuff. possibly a planet world boss if several are of the same level range and or name.

also if being crafted there would be a crafter's name on it or a message saying it was removed , erased or what ever the term is.

they are probably doing what I do when I level, save commendations for an artifact lockbox, this provides you with a random prototype piece. I think I've also had one from a purple treasure hunting mission that gave me a purple lockbox to open.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.