Assassin is op 1 vs 1

MookieFett

maybe YOU cant beat one 1v1.. dont speak for us all..

How many high level Marauders have you fought so far? Just curious.

I'm actually excited that Marauders may pose us some challenge. They were downright laughable in the beta.

And yes.. sometimes 1v1s do happen. Not much in Warzones but try going through Tattooine without fighting at least one enemy there; 1v1 is much more common in open world pvp.

team oriented? real pvp'ers dont care about that lame warzone.

"Real PvPers" will PvP wherever it's the most common. Right now that's in a Warzone, and "Real PvPers" do what they can to win. In a Warzone, that means being team-oriented.

Sit down please.

Edited by Rade_Harkin

How many high level Marauders have you fought so far? Just curious.

I'm actually excited that Marauders may pose us some challenge. They were downright laughable in the beta.

And yes.. sometimes 1v1s do happen. Not much in Warzones but try going through Tattooine without fighting at least one enemy there; 1v1 is much more common in open world pvp.

I ran into a Jedi Sentinel in Tattooine yesterday. I wrecked him with 90% of my hp still left. Assassin vs Mara/Sentinels are like rogue vs warrior fights in WoW. Either can win, but a smart rogue has total control over how the fight will end up, just like assassins in this game.

I ran into a Jedi Sentinel in Tattooine yesterday. I wrecked him with 90% of my hp still left. Assassin vs Mara/Sentinels are like rogue vs warrior fights in WoW. Either can win, but a smart rogue has total control over how the fight will end up, just like assassins in this game.

Good to know. I'm sure if your opponent was smarter/better you wouldn't have come out of that fight with 90% hp though ;)

I've always liked that match-up back when WoW was fun.

Can't take down a marauder 1v1.

You spelled I dont know / cant play with my class wrong. Try again.

Note : I have been around since closed beta. I have never ever lost a 1 vs 1 againts any class. Not even once. You just need to know your class really well and play smart.

Assassin is burst dmg. You cannot fight all day long and survive while thinking about pinky lands and such even your tank build. As a sin you gotta play smart, fast, always keep moving and time your procs right and use them in the right time. Even some people thinks its a class that you insta spam all your stuff wait for force and spam again...Its NOT!

So to cut this really short...L2P

To be fair Anron, you have to admit that Marauders went through a lot of changes over the Beta builds (5+ months for me). I have yet to see one in the Live build so I'm not too sure how powerful they really are yet.

I do know that I've been hearing good/positive things from the Marauder in my guild.

Edited by Rade_Harkin