What belt goes well with Slave Girl outfit?

gentleblade

• 2 months later...
I can't seem to find a belt that doesn't clash with the look of my slave girl outfit at all. Because I doubt Bioware will be making an official one any time soon, what are some good alternatives that look passable? Most of what I have found thus far while leveling are all big, bulky and gray. Not even conforming to colors seems to make a difference.

Funny thing is... the belts do exist!!! just not obtainable by us :mad: if you look at the NPC Slave girls on Hutta they're wearing a kind of jewellery chain for the belt and jewellery bracers which looks quite good. only BW knows why they never seem to release belts/bracers with the intended sets. Maybe they're just sadists and enjoy reading about people complaining. :D

Edited by Abmong
forgot point

If looked at from the man's perspective, yes it is old school.

However, if looked at from a woman's perspective... it's rather progressive to feel good about running around nekid. No guilt, no shame, just free to run around freely in your birthday suit. :D

Hair flowing, barefoot in the early morning dew, with nothing but a breeze and sun beams touching your skin?

Sounds sexy.

Edited by AshlaBoga

• 11 months later...
Covert energy belt/bracers/glovea are what is needed here.

Covert is great. Magnificent and Exquisite dancer belts are good too. Also if you have security key, and can get Imperial dancer gloves, those are quite nice with it.

Edited by Lunafox

Well there's the covert energy belt (invisible) and the Exquisite/Magnificent Dancer's belts which look closer to what the npc dancers wear. If you're on a budget the phantom belt works well and is usually cheap ("classic" version is identical).

Yeah I know this thread is 3 months old and the OP probably won't see this, but whatever :rolleyes:

...Also if you have security key, and can get Imperial dancer gloves, those are quite nice with it.

Security key dancer gloves/sandals of both factions are great, mainly because they are better effected by dyes/color match than the default slave girl versions.

Edited by Obreck

Brings up an obvious suggestion for the Cartel shop.

Covert belts. Like the covert top, it's adaptive armor that has no model. (i.e. uses the "nude" look) which in the case of belts, would make the wearer look beltless.

My answer exactly...my Vette and Mako both have the covert belts. Looks like a fine thin chain around their waist...Looks good.