Eyes color? normal?

saremun

You can set whether dark side corruption shows or not from esc - > preferences -> social iirc.

What eyecolor your character has originally is separate.

ps. Dark side corruption makes eyes yellow normally, but I think its fine if no corruption is showing at all. Particularly Sith purebloods look much more bad-*** without corruption showing.

Edited by Karkais

You can set whether dark side corruption shows or not from esc - > preferences -> social iirc.

What eyecolor your character has originally is separate.

ps. Dark side corruption makes eyes yellow normally, but I think its fine if no corruption is showing at all. Particularly Sith purebloods look much more bad-*** without corruption showing.

i know what the corruption is but shouldn't it be Yellow not Red?

"Natural" eye color for Sith is yellow, and skin color is red - Sith are inherently attuned to the Dark side (Their species basically "evolved" to feed off the Dark side on Korriban) so "Dark Side Corruption" as it appears in game-mechanics can be considered non-canon for Purebloods.

LOL guys you both understod my question wrongly, i asked if it in lore for the Sith in general, well we can say the dark side users, for exemple in movies they had yellow eyes like Darth maul and Sidious even Anakin in the sixth movie!

Yet BW uses the Red eye as an effect of the dark side, Lamest thing ever!

Edited by saremun

LOL guys you both understod my question wrongly, i asked if it in lore for the Sith in general, well we can say the dark side users, for exemple in movies they had yellow eyes like Darth maul and Sidious even Anakin in the sixth movie!

That wasnt a question, btw. You should do a little work on your grammar. It might help people understand you better.

Youre right though about the color, now that I checked.

Edited by Karkais

Well if you look at the films they have yellow eyes. But nevertheless I like red eyes introduced in SWTOR. I think it wouldn't work in ROTJ or ROTS because it would make Emperor way too creepy and Anakin too unrecognisable.

Yes, typically Dark Side corruption turns a person's eyes sulfuric yellow, not red. Though if you look closely in Revenge of the Sith, there is a red tint to the edge of Anakin's eyes when he turns to look at the camera.

Picture for reference:

http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/darkside-corruption.jpg

But normally, it's just pure yellow. TOR likes to play with it though, and honestly I don't mind all that much. I like the red eye color, though I would have settled for a dark Amber color as well.