2200 parse as Carnage

marshmallow

BTW december 11th its coming.

#itscoming #december11 #itsback

trololol

So whats December 11th? Is it they day you go bother wow kids :(, your 14th birthday, are your parents taking you to Disney for the holidays (I've heard its quite the celebration down there.). Is it the day you stop claiming world anything? Now that would be a feat! Cause I know it's not what you think it is. That love affair you have with Ambient. Check it out, their dead, never to be the same again. Sure you can try to revive a name or whatever but I could of named my guild SKP Gaming that wouldn't give me claim to anything that guild had done. Do yourself a favor and build up your own guilds name, you can start be removing Ambient from your signature and putting Potato there. I don't rock Fires of Heaven in mine. Cause it does your current guild no service, then again I can see why they don' t care :cool:

Listen bro, I've raided competitively for a long time, and if you need a 2nd opinion from someone who has raided longer then I ask Alex Afrasiabi (watch out he's not as nice as I). But your claim has a hole in it, PTR kills DON"T COUNT! Too many discrepancies in them and that's why guilds like Paragon, Nihilium and Death and Taxes always had to go back and kill bosses after they went live.

Edited by ancksunamur

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats December 11th? Is it they day you go bother wow kids :(, your 14th birthday, are your parents taking you to Disney for the holidays (I've heard its quite the celebration down there.). Is it the day you stop claiming world anything? Now that would be a feat! Cause I know it's not what you think it is. That love affair you have with Ambient. Check it out, their dead, never to be the same again. Sure you can try to revive a name or whatever but I could of named my guild SKP Gaming that wouldn't give me claim to anything that guild had done. Do yourself a favor and build up your own guilds name, you can start be removing Ambient from your signature and putting Potato there. I don't rock Fires of Heaven in mine. Cause it does your current guild no service, then again I can see why they don' t care :cool:

Listen bro, I've raided competitively for a long time, and if you need a 2nd opinion from someone who has raided longer then I ask Alex Afrasiabi (watch out he's not as nice as I). But your claim has a hole in it, PTR kills DON"T COUNT! Too many discrepancies in them and that's why guilds like Paragon, Nihilium and Death and Taxes always had to go back and kill bosses after they went live.

Except the part where the pts bosses were far more difficult than the live bosses. EC HM was severely nerfed when it went to live in case you didn't know. I have know idea who the guilds are you listed are btw. Why does it matter if I put Potato in my signature? A majority of them don't even look at the forums, and anyways, everyone knows what guild I am in.

P.S This is my first MMO

My boy Eudorus the other day was telling me about how you were bragging that "Ambient", your old guild, had the #1 kill on HM Kephess in the world. Knowing how you like to talk yourself up, I wouldn't be surprised if I were to catch you in a lie. Then lol and behold, I come across this thread which of course there are 3 or 4 of now. o.O

The operation progression tracking that they were using back then was called RaidRanks. If you follow the link you'll see "Ambient" with World 12th, Region 8th which I'll admit is impressive for back then but certainly is no "world first hm ec down". So how can you go spouting that with this kind of information available?

http://www.swtor.raidranks.com/#!guild:162

Patch 1.2 released 4/12/12

"Ambient's" kill 4/24/12

I'm not sure if your just adolescent and don't know any better or just a punk who works himself up to a morning epeen. Sure post your impressive 2200dps on a dummy but don't go making statements about how bad-*** your now currently dead-old guild used to be. I am curious though if you were even a part of the 16man team that actually performed that progression on the boss? Or were you just the little kid on the bench saying "go team"? I'd be sure to burn your pom-poms before your daddy beats your ***.

P.S. Let your butt-buddy, #theguyoneverybodiesmind know that his slogan makes him look dumb along with his haircut ;)

Hey #Mauull the #Merciless here, guy whos always on your #Mind. i would just like to inform this cutie that he need not be jealous for im not taken, i have no butt buddy currently. Also lets not get onto the whole stupid talk seeing as how obviously weakminded you are if you're letting my slogan get to you, and also letting vexo get to you, now thats a sure sign of idiocy. Back to the #ButtBuddy thing, see'ing as with your #SexualOrientation i would understand why you would be jealous but second reassurance, im not taken so please dont let that stop you. #IHeardYourVoiceInVentItsNoSecret

Vexo, the more of your posts I read, the more I feel sad for you. Just... give it up kiddo. Really. Go outside, read a book, log off TOR for a few days. Get some perspective, really.

Lol what? You aren't on my server so you have no idea what we are talking about. I've been gone all weekend doing things while you've probably been sitting around browsing the internet or playing this game. My posts are about this game so, why would going outside help me get perspective?

Are all people this stupid in the world?

My boy Eudorus the other day was telling me about how you were bragging that "Ambient", your old guild, had the #1 kill on HM Kephess in the world. Knowing how you like to talk yourself up, I wouldn't be surprised if I were to catch you in a lie. Then lol and behold, I come across this thread which of course there are 3 or 4 of now. o.O

The operation progression tracking that they were using back then was called RaidRanks. If you follow the link you'll see "Ambient" with World 12th, Region 8th which I'll admit is impressive for back then but certainly is no "world first hm ec down". So how can you go spouting that with this kind of information available?

http://www.swtor.raidranks.com/#!guild:162

Patch 1.2 released 4/12/12

"Ambient's" kill 4/24/12

I'm not sure if your just adolescent and don't know any better or just a punk who works himself up to a morning epeen. Sure post your impressive 2200dps on a dummy but don't go making statements about how bad-*** your now currently dead-old guild used to be. I am curious though if you were even a part of the 16man team that actually performed that progression on the boss? Or were you just the little kid on the bench saying "go team"? I'd be sure to burn your pom-poms before your daddy beats your ***.

P.S. Let your butt-buddy, #theguyoneverybodiesmind know that his slogan makes him look dumb along with his haircut ;)

Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. Also http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/2386382/pics/original/1284343.jpg i have no reason to make any fancy changes or comments about this like you do mine. lol

#1000Words

Edited by Okuy

Except the part where the pts bosses were far more difficult than the live bosses. EC HM was severely nerfed when it went to live in case you didn't know. I have know idea who the guilds are you listed are btw. Why does it matter if I put Potato in my signature? A majority of them don't even look at the forums, and anyways, everyone knows what guild I am in.

P.S This is my first MMO

Doesn't matter if they are tougher or not, PTR kills don't count, and you even admitted to not being with them when they did it. That's like being on the practice squad and wondering where your Superbowl ring is. You don't get one. And no credit is given to those with PTR kills. Talk to any top guild in the world. Or guilds would do nothing but the PTR, its all about the live server kill.

Listen have whatever you want in your signature, but your not with Ambient anymore your with Potato. toot their horn son. You build where your at and where your going. Do you want to sound like Al Bundy talking about 3 touchdown in high school football. Think of it like a team bro, you don't see Peyton Manning rocking a Colts t shirt and hat now.

Doesn't matter if they are tougher or not, PTR kills don't count, and you even admitted to not being with them when they did it. That's like being on the practice squad and wondering where your Superbowl ring is. You don't get one. And no credit is given to those with PTR kills. Talk to any top guild in the world. Or guilds would do nothing but the PTR, its all about the live server kill.

Listen have whatever you want in your signature, but your not with Ambient anymore your with Potato. toot their horn son. You build where your at and where your going. Do you want to sound like Al Bundy talking about 3 touchdown in high school football. Think of it like a team bro, you don't see Peyton Manning rocking a Colts t shirt and hat now.

Nothing to say about Gorband's picture I see.

Nothing to say about Gorband's picture I see.

What do u want me to say about it? I've known Gorband for 8 years, he's 6'4" 230lbs. Has 2 brothers both older. Gotten drunk with him in Raponggi, Japan, partied hard in Guam, Sydeny, Perth, Hong Kong, and Busan. Gorband's my brotha, we served together aboard the USS Kitty Hawk in Japan, we called him Tree beard. Worked, aircraft electronics on the E2-C Hawkeye. That was my wiring go to guy there. He lived all of 30 feet from me and on the boat all for 40 feet, in an 81 man berthing. I stayed at his house for 30 days while on leave, his mother is one of the nicest people on Earth. You want a comment on a pic, not a problem that's my brotha (though the scruff could be trimmed) :cool:

Edited by ancksunamur

Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. Also http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/2386382/pics/original/1284343.jpg i have no reason to make any fancy changes or comments about this like you do mine. lol

#1000Words

That's only cause you can never think of anything original or clever to begin with but what's wrong with that picture? At least that guy has a sense of dress and hairstyle ;)

The only reason that I posted on this forum was to bash on Vexo and his retarded way of thinking that PTR kills count as progression kills, and to also show everyone the type of idiocy that we put up with on a daily basis on "The Bastion" server. When people make comments about every time they laugh when they see your posts, they're not laughing with you but at you. It's sad that you are so ignorant that you can't even tell.

Hey #Mauull the #Merciless here, guy whos always on your #Mind. i would just like to inform this cutie that he need not be jealous for im not taken, i have no butt buddy currently. Also lets not get onto the whole stupid talk seeing as how obviously weakminded you are if you're letting my slogan get to you, and also letting vexo get to you, now thats a sure sign of idiocy. Back to the #ButtBuddy thing, see'ing as with your #SexualOrientation i would understand why you would be jealous but second reassurance, im not taken so please dont let that stop you. #IHeardYourVoiceInVentItsNoSecret

That's not what you said last night when you wanted me to tickle your sphincter as I twirled my fingers through your 1970s hair due.

Edited by Gorband

How are you not taken?! I thought you were all mine </3

That's only cause you can never think of anything original or clever to begin with but what's wrong with that picture? At least that guy has a sense of dress and hairstyle ;)

The only reason that I posted on this forum was to bash on Vexo and his retarded way of thinking that PRT kills count as progression kills, and to also show everyone the type of idiocy that we put up with on a daily basis on "The Bastion" server. When people make comments about every time they laugh when they see your posts, they're not laughing with you but at you. It's sad that you are so ignorant that you can't even tell.

That's not what you said last night when you wanted me to tickle your sphincter as I twirled my fingers through your 1970s hair due.

#picturesays1000words

Anyways, I said world first ever meaning the first time it was ever killed, which is not a lie. I have not trolled or said anything in general chat in the past month and a half. Oh wait, you wouldn't know that because you put me on ignore after I did nothing to you.

Also your voice is cute. Don't be hatin' on the flow bro, its better than your scraggly hair cut.

Edited by marshmallow

#picturesays1000words

Anyways, I said world first ever meaning the first time it was ever killed, which is not a lie. I have not trolled or said anything in general chat in the past month and a half. Oh wait, you wouldn't know that because you put me on ignore after I did nothing to you.

Also your voice is cute. Don't be hatin' on the flow bro, its better than your scraggly hair cut.

1 more time and reread this slowly please. Ok here it comes, I hope your ready... PTR KILLS DON'T COUNT! Am sorry they don't never have. Not to mention you weren't there. Ok :D I feel better, the good stuffs flowin.

Now I don't have you ignored, and I will testify that the little I actually read of general I have not seen you there. But is it coincidental that when we call you out on it you all of a suddenly stopped? :rolleyes: just a question. Am sure you have a reason.

1 more time and reread this slowly please. Ok here it comes, I hope your ready... PTR KILLS DON'T COUNT! Am sorry they don't never have. Not to mention you weren't there. Ok :D I feel better, the good stuffs flowin.

Now I don't have you ignored, and I will testify that the little I actually read of general I have not seen you there. But is it coincidental that when we call you out on it you all of a suddenly stopped? :rolleyes: just a question. Am sure you have a reason.

That post was directed towards Gorband.

Anyways, technically, what I said is true because it was the first ever clear, thats all I'm saying. I haven't been trolling general so I don't get banned again.

Edited by marshmallow

That post was directed towards Gorband.

Anyways, technically, what I said is true because it was the first ever clear, thats all I'm saying. I haven't been trolling general so I don't get banned again.

Lol, Hi wall how are u... Am fine... I hate Sunday nights, means I have to go to work in the morning... I see... Did you know that PTR kills don't matter? Its ok wall at least you'll listen /facepalm :cool:

Edited by ancksunamur

Lol, Hi wall how are u... Am fine... I hate Sunday nights, means I have to go to work in the morning... I see... Did you know that PTR kills don't matter? Its ok wall at least you'll listen /facepalm :cool:

Can you not read? I agreed that PTS kills don't count for progression, I was just saying that it was actually the first clear of it ever in the entire world.

The only reason that I posted on this forum was to bash on Vexo and his retarded way of thinking that PTR kills count as progression kills, and to also show everyone the type of idiocy that we put up with on a daily basis on "The Bastion" server. When people make comments about every time they laugh when they see your posts, they're not laughing with you but at you. It's sad that you are so ignorant that you can't even tell.

Hey Gorband do you even lift?

Edited by marshmallow

Urgh why was this bumped back up again? As others have said if anyone takes a look at Vexo's post history (or marshmellow as he is on these forums) its obvious he is a troll. His own server has a thread him and his boyfriend put up stroking each others epeen over DPS and challenging others to post their dps to see who is the best on the server. When his post turned into a 10+ page flame war against him that he claims he was only doing to copy another server (EU server I think) that had a similar thread. So yes ladies and children....this guy is all about stroking his big, inflated epeen. Be careful you don't keep stroking him or you might get a face full of something.

I know from experience and from running with some of my servers top guilds (Revenant/shadowdragons etc) what well geared dps ranges are and as a similarly geared marauder with close to 15 years of MMO experience (this is Marshmellows "first" MMO so he claims), I am not saying I am the best or that I am a god at my class but I do know how to play my class and again from running HM Raids with my server top raiding guilds I have seen where dps ranges during fights to know that I often top the parses but do not put out 2200+ dps against a single target long duration fight. AoE sure that's easy but even claiming he did 2200 not only against a raid op target dummy but against the withering terror boss at the end of the fight and not helping with adds (which means he averaged 2200 so he had to do 2500+ for the duration of the fight to off set movement dps looses etc to claim a 2200 dps parse) is well...laughable.

If any congrats are to be given to the OP they would be well done for Trolling and getting a 12 page thread. I hear he has some plans to a moon sized battle station he plans to sell soon too.

Urgh why was this bumped back up again? As others have said if anyone takes a look at Vexo's post history (or marshmellow as he is on these forums) its obvious he is a troll. His own server has a thread him and his boyfriend put up stroking each others epeen over DPS and challenging others to post their dps to see who is the best on the server. When his post turned into a 10+ page flame war against him that he claims he was only doing to copy another server (EU server I think) that had a similar thread. So yes ladies and children....this guy is all about stroking his big, inflated epeen. Be careful you don't keep stroking him or you might get a face full of something.

I know from experience and from running with some of my servers top guilds (Revenant/shadowdragons etc) what well geared dps ranges are and as a similarly geared marauder with close to 15 years of MMO experience (this is Marshmellows "first" MMO so he claims), I am not saying I am the best or that I am a god at my class but I do know how to play my class and again from running HM Raids with my server top raiding guilds I have seen where dps ranges during fights to know that I often top the parses but do not put out 2200+ dps against a single target long duration fight. AoE sure that's easy but even claiming he did 2200 not only against a raid op target dummy but against the withering terror boss at the end of the fight and not helping with adds (which means he averaged 2200 so he had to do 2500+ for the duration of the fight to off set movement dps looses etc to claim a 2200 dps parse) is well...laughable.

If any congrats are to be given to the OP they would be well done for Trolling and getting a 12 page thread. I hear he has some plans to a moon sized battle station he plans to sell soon too.

*Talks about people epeening, makes rude comments.*

*Repeatedly posts about his top server rated guilds* (lol whats that even really mean?? Nothing, and no one knows those guild names.)

*Shows nothing that makes his speech viable* (probably just like his dps)

???????

*has no idea wut hes doing*

Please continue.

Edited by Okuy

Oh I'm sorry...did your boyfriend send you here to support him? Or you just really aggressive and stepping up on your own? No matter...as you said I am an unknown for all you know....just as you and your boyfriend are unknown from unknown guilds in an unknown game. Enjoy your self and please do us a favor and post your wedding pics...nothing from the honey moon god knows we don't need to see that but a nice one of you kissing while feeding cake to each other would really be great.

And with this I am out of this thread. Stroke all you like if it makes you feel good about yourselves.

Edited by Datku

Oh I'm sorry...did your boyfriend send you here to support him? Or you just really aggressive and stepping up on your own? No matter...as you said I am an unknown for all you know....just as you and your boyfriend are unknown from unknown guilds in an unknown game. Enjoy your self and please do us a favor and post your wedding pics...nothing from the honey moon god knows we don't need to see that but a nice one of you kissing while feeding cake to each other would really be great.

And with this I am out of this thread. Stroke all you like if it makes you feel good about yourselves.

I don't think you're old enough to be playing this game. Oh an please do me a favor, and try to think of a comeback of your own. hur ill stert speling bdly soo yu cun hav somtin to use fer yur nekxt mazin combac.

#Don'tGetTooOriginal

I don't think you're old enough to be playing this game. Oh an please do me a favor, and try to think of a comeback of your own. hur ill stert speling bdly soo yu cun hav somtin to use fer yur nekxt mazin combac.

#Don'tGetTooOriginal

He doesn't get many but that's funny!

• 2 weeks later...