Low Res Armor on High Settings

BrainlessWhale

Have you tried using the repair function on your launcher???

Also I seemed to get it when I had shadows on high, but turned it off and seems to fix it.

Yes, I have used the repair function multiple times. 1.4 really messed up this game. Never had an issue before 1.4 but ever since it hit the games been awful.

I get it all the time, depending on the angle im looking at my character - if i move the camera slightly the details pop in.

DX11 and ultra graphics please? Not everyone is on a pc from 2002

Working as intended.

Does anybody else have issues with the textures of this game looking way too low res even when on High? I have everything set to high. The only thing I don't have on is bloom and my armor still looks low rez as all hell. Just a picture to show you what I mean.

Any help would be appreciated.

This was how it was after launch, and was soon patched. I dont know what the problem is, but I would play around with some setting some more.

Working as intended.

This was how it was after launch, and was soon patched. I dont know what the problem is, but I would play around with some setting some more.

I've played around with every setting a thousand times. The only thing I can think that would even be a possibility is that since my monitor is only 1600x900 then its doing it but even then I'm still highly skeptical.