Please Please Please...I NEED A NEW WZ!

CheechMacho

As loyal as I am to this game, I can only play the same WZ over and over and over. Can we get something new? Tease us and tell us when we can expect something new? For the dummies like me that play this game for PvP still... throw us a bone!

Anyone feeling this way?

Yes, the lack of warzone options is getting tiresome. I've stopped most of my pvp just because you can only play the same content over and over and over.

I want to know when the next huttball map is coming out, how bout gravball?

If bioware needs help coming up with warzone ideas, I'll be more than happy to help.

Next big patch after f2p according to the dev tracker.

will introduce 1 new warzone. FPS games release map packs with about 3 maps on average. this is what Bioware should be doing. not introducing a single warzone every 6 months but releasing 2 or 3 every six months.

will introduce 1 new warzone. FPS games release map packs with about 3 maps on average. this is what Bioware should be doing. not introducing a single warzone every 6 months but releasing 2 or 3 every six months.

This is so true. Common Bioware. Re-skin Huttball and instead of being in Hutta put it in Tatooine. Change the fire hazzards to sand pits and move them in different locations. Walah! New and exciting Map.

This is so true. Common Bioware. Re-skin Huttball and instead of being in Hutta put it in Tatooine. Change the fire hazzards to sand pits and move them in different locations. Walah! New and exciting Map.

The options are unlimited. huttball map based of tatooine. Huttball map using the Voss temple of healing area, ect ect.

I'd like more too but comeon we're about to have five within the first year which ties Warhammer that launched with five. Unlike Warhammer where the only fun one was Mourkain Temple and unlike Rift where the only fun one was Port Scion, at least here they're all generally enjoyable except for Voidstar.

Be happy with what we have.