Echo of Xoxaan lightsaber?!

Aital

Anyone know where to find it. I'm looking for it for my final saber shell. I can't seem to figure out where to get it. One database says rakata vendor and on hoth, another says it drops from Karaga and Kaphesh?! Anyone know where it is currently?

Anyone know where to find it. I'm looking for it for my final saber shell. I can't seem to figure out where to get it. One database says rakata vendor and on hoth, another says it drops from Karaga and Kaphesh?! Anyone know where it is currently?

This is the mainhand Rakata weapon for Sith Sorcerers. The token for the Rakata mainhand drops from Kephess on SM Denova and Karagaa on HM Karagaa's Palace. The Rakata vendor is on the fleet, not Hoth. You take the Rakata token to the Rakata vendor and trade it for the saber.

I'm trying to get the shell for looks and the named. I have one that looks the same but I was hoping to get the "Echo of Xoxaan" purple. It's also an upgrade to my hilt and I was hoping for the color crystal. But I'm specifically looking for the Echo of Xoxaan shell with the name!

I'm currently using the "Lightsaber of unstoppable war" which is the same look. I know I've seen a jedi on fleet with the Echo of Xoxaan specifically when looking at his equipment. So I'm assuming there is or was a way for pubs to get it.

Edited by Aital

Yea that was actually the one I had prior to "The lightsaber of unstoppable war". 8) I'm trying to climb up the tree of sabers with this visual model. 8d Echo of Xoxaan looked the best.

Plus my RP is neutral to dark and light despite my actual light/dark rating. My character beleives the monk life is the error of the jedi order and the falling of dark side was a fault of the lifestyles before and after the jedi order because it ultimately created flaws of character that could not withstand the force and living with the full range of light and dark force is the proper method. But you must live in a way first that gives you the ability to deal with it fully and trying to only use one side in that manner is the ultimate downfall(and is already a sign of a problem). Like the argument between city life and farm life if that makes sense. And my character is sympathetic to the sith order and dark jedi. So Echo of Xoxaan being one of the first sith lords is appropriate for him.

Basically he believes use of light and dark are separate from any morale bearings, but is guided by other aspects of life first and no use, no matter how extreme, is specifically morale or immoral but would be judged morally by issues completely outside of the force as it could be moral or immoral. But basically you must use both side and have full experience dealing with them fully just like anything in real life and if the jedi order had not been founded by scientist with a certain livelihood and base flaw it problem would not have happened as would/could happen to anyone who discovers the force based on their own prior flaws/existent prior to using it.

Edited by Aital

As of right now, I don't believe there is any way for a Republic character to get one. If they make the tiered gear bind to legacy at some point, that would work. But it is only available from the Rakata vendor on the Imperial Fleet, and you can't mail it to anyone. It's bind on pickup.

As of right now, I don't believe there is any way for a Republic character to get one. If they make the tiered gear bind to legacy at some point, that would work. But it is only available from the Rakata vendor on the Imperial Fleet, and you can't mail it to anyone. It's bind on pickup.

*Cries in a corner!*