thread post colours,

vmikus

Why do all that when you can change the colors using the toolbars right on top of the reply window.

That's too easy.

That being said, why would you WANT to change colors? Other than be annoying or to make a certain phrase REALLY stand out (which can be accomplished just via bold) why? (and annoying/can't figure out how to bold are bad reasons)

The default color is perfectly legible. Most of the other colors people like to inject (like blues and purples) tend to be a headache to read.

That's too easy.

That being said, why would you WANT to change colors? Other than be annoying or to make a certain phrase REALLY stand out (which can be accomplished just via bold) why? (and annoying/can't figure out how to bold are bad reasons)

The default color is perfectly legible. Most of the other colors people like to inject (like blues and purples) tend to be a headache to read.

Completely agree, I wish they would take out the colors all together.

You can change fonts and colors to anything you want.

If you dont want anyone to read anything you type.

If you look at the OPs signature and thank you message you will see she (or he) put it in one word in their sig, not everything they typed. I would say this is a legitimate use and using it for whole posts is annoying. Also I could see using it rarely on a word here or there for emphasis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.