LF RD-07A Vendetta Jacket

SumZed

More specifically, this one:

http://www.torhead.com/item/8lMoakB/rd-07a-vendetta-jacket

I have everything else that I need from the set, only the jacket missing.

I know there was one posted a few weeks back on GTN, but at a whopping 2.5 million creds

I am willing to negotiate the price, but not at an outrageous amount like that, especially for a lvl 45 item.

If you have or know someone who has, and is willing to sell (obviously not bound) either message me @Jukie, or through the thread.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to remember to take a look at my Armormech schematics next time I'm online, but no promises. My memory has been sieve-like recently. lol :p

Out of curiosity, have you done any research to see if it's on the GTN and, if so, what it goes for? Is the schematic being sold but not the finished item?

If the schematic is for sale on the GTN and I don't have it already, I'd be willing to purchase the schem if the price is reasonable (but if it's going for, like, tens of thousands of credits, I'd be less inclined to do so). But if you've already done some of the legwork, that'll save me from having to do it in order to fulfill your request. :D

I'll try to remember to take a look at my Armormech schematics next time I'm online, but no promises. My memory has been sieve-like recently. lol :p

Out of curiosity, have you done any research to see if it's on the GTN and, if so, what it goes for? Is the schematic being sold but not the finished item?

If the schematic is for sale on the GTN and I don't have it already, I'd be willing to purchase the schem if the price is reasonable (but if it's going for, like, tens of thousands of credits, I'd be less inclined to do so). But if you've already done some of the legwork, that'll save me from having to do it in order to fulfill your request. :D

Each class has an orange quality set that is meant to be worn together. For Jedi Knights its the Jedi Battlelord's set, for operatives it's the RD-07A Vendetta set (have the full set on my operative). These sets become available in the mid 40's and round out being fully equippable at 50 with the last piece, the pants. They are world (as in anywhere in tor off of appropriate level) drops and require a lot of farming, or luck in searching the GTN. The chestpiece ranges in the 1 mill to 1.2 mill range on average. There are no schematics, it's not craftable.

Each class has an orange quality set that is meant to be worn together. For Jedi Knights its the Jedi Battlelord's set, for operatives it's the RD-07A Vendetta set (have the full set on my operative). These sets become available in the mid 40's and round out being fully equippable at 50 with the last piece, the pants. They are world (as in anywhere in tor off of appropriate level) drops and require a lot of farming, or luck in searching the GTN. The chestpiece ranges in the 1 mill to 1.2 mill range on average. There are no schematics, it's not craftable.

Ah, okay, cool. Thanks!

Best of luck to the OP, then. Sounds like you need to try the GTN.