Ok, I give up- what the heck is the orange pixel?!

Anysao

The Orange Pixel Of Doom accounted for my first ever death in Beta while trying to wipe a "spec of dust" from the upper left quadrant of my screen. It was very distracting, and for a bit I actually thought it was a broken pixel on my LCD monitor. Then I logged out and found that it was an ingame graphics glitch, which caused me to laugh myself out of my chair. Like most memes, it took on a life of its own. :D

The Orange Pixel Of Doom accounted for my first ever death in Beta while trying to wipe a "spec of dust" from the upper left quadrant of my screen. It was very distracting, and for a bit I actually thought it was a broken pixel on my LCD monitor. Then I logged out and found that it was an ingame graphics glitch, which caused me to laugh myself out of my chair. Like most memes, it took on a life of its own. :D

I remember the old Orange Pixel of Doom, it was on the left side just below the chat box, a little orange pixel that never disappeared from the screen during beta. Also I actually said on a thread about this pre launch that it should be called the Orange pixel of doom. :)