For the Love of God

Cross_Fade

No, because its Episode 7 meaning they are going to follow post ROTJ.

Yes, I know that. But that doesn't mean they can't make a whole new series about Revan.

They have the clone wars on tv, they had an Ewok TV series, and are going to make a show about Star Wars in the future, so I don't think it'd be that hard to imagine a whole new series about Revan.

Please no! It would be a nightmare! I don't even want to see what a Revan movie would do!

A Revan movie would do Revan good! It would allow MORE people to know about him! And some of us don't have time to read the books, so a movie would be that much better!

A Revan movie would do Revan good! It would allow MORE people to know about him! And some of us don't have time to read the books, so a movie would be that much better!

Knowing about Revan is fine. What comes from that is what I fear will come from a Revan movie.

if your gonna make a movie, make it about Naga Sadow or Exar Kun. although the Mandalorian Wars and Jedi Civil War are movie-worthy

Thats what I'm saying, a movie about Revan will make SW that much deeper, and you'll actually get to see some sith side of things for once.

If they made a movie about the Mano War's or the events of Kotor I would be a little stoked..but I don't know, there's no way they could fit all of Kotor's story content into 2 hours and still give it them same feel the game gave me. Maaaybe an animated series like TCW.. maybe..

Make a Revan movie! Or trilogies! He is such a ****** he deserves multiple movies about himself, and I would love watching them. Revan is one of the baddest Mothas ever in SW.

So please, for the love of God, I hope they make a Revan movie.

Make Exar Kun movies! Of course at least a Trilogy! He is such a ****** he deserves multiple movies about himself, and I would love watching them. Exar Kun is the baddest Motha ever in SW (up to now).

So please, for the love of God, I hope they make Exar Kun movies.

Make Nomi Sunrider movies! Of course at least a Trilogy! She is such a ******, she deserves multiple movies about herself, and I would love watching them. Nomi is one of the baddest Mothas (but one of the best mothers ;) ) ever in SW.

So please, for the love of God, I hope they make Nomi Sunrider movies.

Of course they would be in the same trilogy, so there are twice as many reasons for Tales of the Jedi movies as for Revan movies :D Well, a Trilogy wouldn't be enough, I think. I think you would need at least five movies to adapt Tales of the Jedi appropriately.

But honestly, since they are planning to release a new Star Wars movie every 2-3 years, I bet a Revan movie will come one day. But it is way down the line, I think.

Make Exar Kun movies! Of course at least a Trilogy! He is such a ****** he deserves multiple movies about himself, and I would love watching them. Exar Kun is the baddest Motha ever in SW (up to now).

So please, for the love of God, I hope they make Exar Kun movies.

Make Nomi Sunrider movies! Of course at least a Trilogy! She is such a ******, she deserves multiple movies about herself, and I would love watching them. Nomi is one of the baddest Mothas (but one of the best mothers ;) ) ever in SW.

So please, for the love of God, I hope they make Nomi Sunrider movies.

Of course they would be in the same trilogy, so there are twice as many reasons for Tales of the Jedi movies as for Revan movies :D Well, a Trilogy wouldn't be enough, I think. I think you would need at least five movies to adapt Tales of the Jedi appropriately.

But honestly, since they are planning to release a new Star Wars movie every 2-3 years, I bet a Revan movie will come one day. But it is way down the line, I think.

You're on to something there.

I think you could make a TON of movies in that era. The movies could cover the Great Sith War (with Exar Kun), the Mandolorian Wars, and the Jedi Civil War. There's a lot of content here, and I think that this time period is very ideal for a bunch of movies. Disney should seriously consider starting with this era.

You're on to something there.

I think you could make a TON of movies in that era. The movies could cover the Great Sith War (with Exar Kun), the Mandolorian Wars, and the Jedi Civil War. There's a lot of content here, and I think that this time period is very ideal for a bunch of movies. Disney should seriously consider starting with this era.

If I were Disney/Lucasarts, I wouldn't start with that era, to be honest. I would start around the movie-period, because that's what people are familiar with. Then, if that works out well and I've made a lot of cash, go back to the Old Republic stuff.

it's unofficial name is 'episode 7' because even people who don't follow star wars much will recognize and get excited about it. Basic marketing.

the movie itself could be about anything.

With that in mind, and considering that nowadays every movie/book/game ever gets turned into a movie at some point, I can say that a Revan movie is virtually assured.

KOTOR movie. Average movie Audience would love the OMG! twist! provided their nerd friends didn't ruin it already.