Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey and welcome to the thread :) The search function is disabled until the traffic both in forums and in game decrease so right now, you can't search for anything, but after things stabilize they will turn that feature back on :)

So that's why I can't find it! >.<

Hey and welcome to the thread :) The search function is disabled until the traffic both in forums and in game decrease so right now, you can't search for anything, but after things stabilize they will turn that feature back on :)

Thank you for help. At least BW could post this information somewhere (or maybe I overlooked that..)

Good Morning Folks :D

I am in a great mood today, life is good. Welcome Endek and Peter

Korvus what's up?

Chris, why hath thou forsaken me? Where's the love?

Alpha if guacamole isn't meant for dipping what are you supposed to serve it on the side of?

Korvus what's up?

I'll be graduating in 2 weeks! Well, technically there's 1 month internship but still...I'll be spending a month in the Netherlands before the internship, can't wait :D

What about yourself?

So that's why I can't find it! >.<

Yes, that might be why :p

Thank you for help. At least BW could post this information somewhere (or maybe I overlooked that..)

Anytime :)

Having fun with the game as well but I think my favorite part has to be the space combat :D I really love it!

Edited by KorvusKaar

I'll be graduating in 2 weeks! Well, technically there's 1 month internship but still...I'll be spending a month in the Netherlands before the internship, can't wait :D

What about yourself?

I'm off work today so I was planning to run a bunch of errands today but it's noon and I'm still in my pjs. It's not looking too good. I think I'm going to make banana bread today.

I'm off work today so I was planning to run a bunch of errands today but it's noon and I'm still in my pjs. It's not looking too good. I think I'm going to make banana bread today.

Yep, that sounds good!

Go with the banana bread as it would be a tragedy to let the banana's go to waste... Besides, its gotta be better than blue milk...

Hello Shy Thread!

Long time no see! I have been uber busy with holidays and what not. Since the new year I've been cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. Yes, Chris cleaning. LOL

I have rearranged my front room for a new look. Woots! There is also more room in here as well. I have also gone through the kids room a few times. Cleaning and making room for their new Christmas stuff. Also decided to rearrange my bedroom as well.

So, how is everyone enjoying SW:TOR? How many alts does everyone have already LOL

My new computer should be here this week......hopefully. So I play when I can.

I have been basically playing my main, Sith Inquisitor Assassin, when I log on. However, I have made at least 3 other alts. One being a guild bank alt for my guild of course. The other two I made to save my name. Though I did make sure to make them how I want so I don't have to waste time in that area LOL.

Oh, Happy New Year!

hello shy thread!

Long time no see! I have been uber busy with holidays and what not. Since the new year i've been cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. Yes, chris cleaning. Lol

i have rearranged my front room for a new look. Woots! There is also more room in here as well. I have also gone through the kids room a few times. Cleaning and making room for their new christmas stuff. Also decided to rearrange my bedroom as well.

So, how is everyone enjoying sw:tor? How many alts does everyone have already lol

my new computer should be here this week......hopefully. So i play when i can.

I have been basically playing my main, sith inquisitor assassin, when i log on. However, i have made at least 3 other alts. One being a guild bank alt for my guild of course. The other two i made to save my name. Though i did make sure to make them how i want so i don't have to waste time in that area lol.

Oh, happy new year!

zomg she"s alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Shy Thread!

Long time no see! I have been uber busy with holidays and what not. Since the new year I've been cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. Yes, Chris cleaning. LOL

I have rearranged my front room for a new look. Woots! There is also more room in here as well. I have also gone through the kids room a few times. Cleaning and making room for their new Christmas stuff. Also decided to rearrange my bedroom as well.

So, how is everyone enjoying SW:TOR? How many alts does everyone have already LOL

My new computer should be here this week......hopefully. So I play when I can.

I have been basically playing my main, Sith Inquisitor Assassin, when I log on. However, I have made at least 3 other alts. One being a guild bank alt for my guild of course. The other two I made to save my name. Though I did make sure to make them how I want so I don't have to waste time in that area LOL.

Oh, Happy New Year!

I though for sure you had abandoned us! :o

I though for sure you had abandoned us! :o

Well for a little bit my account wasn't even active. I was annoyed about the whole you do not get your 30 days unless you add a game card or attach a credit card to your account.

I could not find a game card anywhere and I really hate attaching cards to games. So I was being stubborn and just going inactive for awhile. So I couldn't post. I eventually gave into the dark side of course and attached a card to my account LOL

Alpha if guacamole isn't meant for dipping what are you supposed to serve it on the side of?

Anything. It goes exceptionally well with sentence ending prepositions. :p

But any Adobada works in a pinch.

Well for a little bit my account wasn't even active. I was annoyed about the whole you do not get your 30 days unless you add a game card or attach a credit card to your account.

I could not find a game card anywhere and I really hate attaching cards to games. So I was being stubborn and just going inactive for awhile. So I couldn't post. I eventually gave into the dark side of course and attached a card to my account LOL

Gwyn and I were discussing the merits of trolling you last night.

We thought you'd given up on us. :(

Edited by Alphasgimaone

Anything. It goes exceptionally well with sentence ending prepositions. :p

But any Adobada works in a pinch

Wanna know what I'm doing right now? Rolling my eyes. They had carne abodaba on their tapas menu saturday night

LOL I do stop by chat. No one is ever there though. I even leave a message sometimes :p

chat box party tonight? someone will have to send me the link.

Wanna know what I'm doing right now? Rolling my eyes. They had carne abodaba on their tapas menu saturday night

chat box party tonight? someone will have to send me the link.

We totally should! :D

Whats a chat box?

Anyway, I have my new main on Juyo now. Jedi sage since its horrible ques on the europan servers. If anyone have a republic char there pls add me.

cheers and happy new year.

I havent been online for a while since i spend the christmas in Egypt deep down in the red sea...

Whats a chat box?

Anyway, I have my new main on Juyo now. Jedi sage since its horrible ques on the europan servers. If anyone have a republic char there pls add me.

cheers and happy new year.

I havent been online for a while since i spend the christmas in Egypt deep down in the red sea...

oooooo another person for my friends list, yay. add me too. how was egypt?

Hello Everyone!

My name's Doug and I'm looking for Star Wars fans to play with here too!. I am on GMT time and English speaking. Which server/realm should I join? I am wanting to go on a PVE realm

You should go to a pve server that say population normal. I started on a heavy server and cant get in at nights, thats why I rolled on an american server.

American server would not be a problem at all since its always people there and the lag over the atlanic is minimal. Go to mine juyo (hope right spelled).

@gwyneira I havent learnt multiple quotes, anyway Egypt was amazing. Warm weather, huge fishes with lots of colours and it felt very exotic. And it cost me and my family less than spending christmas at home. Do you use your nick gwyneira ingame. I try and add that. My sages name is boleole.

Cheers

Hello Everyone!

My name's Doug and I'm looking for Star Wars fans to play with here too!. I am on GMT time and English speaking. Which server/realm should I join? I am wanting to go on a PVE realm

My sig speaks the truth.

Boleole yes I'm using the same name. I can't spare the brain cells it would take to come up with another name.

Hi Chris, I'm new to this game too, wonder why this thread have so many replies :o

I just got this game yesterday and have never met any nice person yet.. This is my first MMO game and so far is full of bad experience.. i dont know that MMO people are always like this or it's just swarmed with bad people? :(

(im not meant to hijack your thread or anything)

sorry for my english, im no english speaker :D