Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

Hi everyone

Hello

I realize this is, like, so yesterday but I can completely relate: I am terrible at taking care of myself, and I was so worried that TOR would revert me back to bad habits. Well, I've been playing more than I should, (curse you, week off!) but at least I've been better about putting the game down when it's time to eat and go to sleep. (I swear, moddable gear will be my downfall tho. My smuggler has a whole wardrobe going)

PS: hi everyone, don't usually check the forums when I'm not at work. Yes, I'm a bad worker. :D

Yes I'm going to go broke because of moddable gear. It's a good thing I took slicing. I'm constantly on the lookout at the venders for something fabulous to wear. Now if only we could change up our hairstyles.

Oh, and speaking of being a bad employee I'm currently in a book order meeting smiling and nodding on cue as I type this. Laptops are awesome.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Yes I'm going to go broke because of moddable gear. It's a good thing I took slicing. I'm constantly on the lookout at the venders for something fabulous to wear. Now if only we could change up our hairstyles.

Oh, and speaking of being a bad employee I'm currently in a book order meeting smiling and nodding on cue as I type this. Laptops are awesome.

I spent all of yesterday farming badges so Risha would have an orange headpiece that didn't look like a muzzle. She was really grateful after that. Rolled Twi'lek for Parlour Dance, so the smuggler doesn't really have to worry about hairstyles; although there's an odd trend amongst my friends with Mirialan (the green folks) characters to pick the same hairstyle, so it would be nice to have a barbershop to change it up a bit, lol.

Hit 400 slicing yesterday, I just love that skill too freakin much to give it up, even post nerf.

Yep, here we go 2012!

Had a blast last night and a busy afternoon trying to figure out how to best serve the Republic on Ord Mantell. Now let me tell you, it wasn't just busy, it was downright hard work out there, so now I'm heading for the Cantina to fill up for tomorrows fun...

Maybe if I'm not too late and the other troops haven't ready cleaned the place out, I'll be able to get a huge Chimichanga to go!

I know, I know, bad for the waste line, won't be able to put on the body armor tomorrow, but let me tell you, that plastic kit sure does make you sweat, sweat like you wouldn't believe... Yep, runs of you like water from the fountain! O.K. O.K., I get it, too much information...

So tonight, despite the calories, this bad Trooper is going for the big one, an extra huge, triple fried, golden Chimichanga with a side of the most delicious guacamole and tortilla chips that even the most devoted Sith couldn't handle..... Gotta be better for you than blue milk!

Endek

Yep, here we go 2012!

Had a blast last night and a busy afternoon trying to figure out how to best serve the Republic on Ord Mantell. Now let me tell you, it wasn't just busy, it was downright hard work out there, so now I'm heading for the Cantina to fill up for tomorrows fun...

Maybe if I'm not too late and the other troops haven't ready cleaned the place out, I'll be able to get a huge Chimichanga to go!

I know, I know, bad for the waste line, won't be able to put on the body armor tomorrow, but let me tell you, that plastic kit sure does make you sweat, sweat like you wouldn't believe... Yep, runs of you like water from the fountain! O.K. O.K., I get it, too much information...

So tonight, despite the calories, this bad Trooper is going for the big one, an extra huge, triple fried, golden Chimichanga with a side of the most delicious guacamole and tortilla chips that even the most devoted Sith couldn't handle..... Gotta be better for you than blue milk!

Endek

And yet another great place for my obligatory "guacamole is a side, not a dip."

And yet another great place for my obligatory "guacamole is a side, not a dip."

It is refreshing to learn that there is wisdom beyond simple words in this vast Galaxy!

And for those that insist and wish to dip, you may like to try one of the many great oceans, lakes, streams or waterways that may be found along your journey...

But do be mindful and learn from those with wisdom as not all dips that you take are equal, or even a dip at all... But should you persist and take a dip and not go for the side, it may be rather acidic and deplete ones health quicker than your fastest ship fleeing from the might of the Republic...

So again, think wisely, as indegestion and heart burn hits are not easily repaired by the medical probes or healers... But I guess, its still gotta be better than blue milk!

Endek

Hi all. First I am sorry, I dont know where should I write this, but how can I search in forum?

I have valid account, which I am using now almost a month, valid subscription etc. but when i go to http://www.swtor.com/community/search.php i receive this information

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Thank you for help