Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there i go by the name of Chandale ingame; im using the english server boa dour

abd i must say apart from some issues the game runs very well and the stroy is brilliant especially some references to reaven and Kinghts of the old Republic .

Nice to meet you Chandale. :D

Hey guys and dolls! How has everyone's weekend been so far? I spend most of yesterday cleaning and doing laundry. Today I have to grocery shop and cook. I lead such a fascinating life. I seem to have misplaced my leveling buddy and the game is really boring without him. Alpha come back!!!!! Korvus I trust your flight was an uneventful one and that you are now in the arms of your beloved with a big goofy grin on your face.

Sorry.

STO went F2P a couple of weeks ago so I decided to give it a try. I'm just so burned out on SWTOR; it's a nice change of pace. I've logged in at least once every night, but you're never there. I even checked both servers.

I had to read Red October too. We started talking about the movie and I hadn't read the book in years, so I thought I'd give it a go. It was about time I read something, anyway--as you so bluntly pointed out.

Sorry.

STO went F2P a couple of weeks ago so I decided to give it a try. I'm just so burned out on SWTOR; it's a nice change of pace. I've logged in at least once every night, but you're never there. I even checked both servers.

I had to read Red October too. We started talking about the movie and I hadn't read the book in years, so I thought I'd give it a go. It was about time I read something, anyway--as you so bluntly pointed out.

It did? That just makes me sad because I wasted the money on it.. :(

Good Morning Shy People!

No, I am not up early. I am just up very very late. LOL

SWTOR has been messing up my sleep horribly since my husband has been laid off. Him letting me sleep in until whenever.....such a bum I know. Place is clean as ever and food is always cooked though. So nothing to really worry about.

I have decided to pull an all nighter. Then stay up all day. To finally crash and burn later tonight like a normal person. LOL

However, this will be my second attempt at trying this........LOL

Good Morning Shy People!

No, I am not up early. I am just up very very late. LOL

SWTOR has been messing up my sleep horribly since my husband has been laid off. Him letting me sleep in until whenever.....such a bum I know. Place is clean as ever and food is always cooked though. So nothing to really worry about.

I have decided to pull an all nighter. Then stay up all day. To finally crash and burn later tonight like a normal person. LOL

However, this will be my second attempt at trying this........LOL

You shouldn't be up past when I'm getting ready for school. :eek:

Hmm, been a log time away from this thread, still going strong since before the forum wipe! Awesome :D

Posted on an account with a slightly different name though (remove an "s" from archifikoss).

Anyway, reintroduction: Just turned 30 a few days ago... From Greece, being as patient as possible with my belated salaries (I'm owed quite a few Euros, numbering in a four digit amount, which I think I'll never get :mad:). Currently training to run the Marathon, which will probably happen next year. Enjoying this game casually, taking my time. Just like sipping an expensive whisky!

I've been shy for many years, but enjoy the company of others regardless :D

Korvus I trust your flight was an uneventful one and that you are now in the arms of your beloved with a big goofy grin on your face.

Thanks for caring Gwyn :) Yep, I'm safe, happy and I can confirm the goofy grin on my face =p It's snowing here so that's a plus: my first time seeing snow as well. Went from a temp of 62 in Portugal to a 23 in the NL but I don't really feel that much of a difference.

How are you doing?

It did? That just makes me sad because I wasted the money on it.. :(

Yup. I was going to buy it when it came out, but I'd heard right away about all the problems it had at launch and so I skipped.

PWE bought the rights to the game earlier this year at which point I knew it was going to go F2P. (Expected it to be sooner.) But they spent months revamping the game from the ground up. Pretty much all the bad stuff is gone now.

I think it's a lot of fun and rather addicting. There's just that warm and fuzzy feeling you get from the carnage that you just can't find in SWTOR.