50 lvl Sentinel (Watchman) PvE Average DPS in MOX

RJKF_ForceMaster

Hi guys,

Could u suggest me some good rotation for my Sentine. I need Average DPS stats in MOX minimum 1600 or above.

My gear Black Hole and Rakata (all augmented) with stim 2000 Strength.

I did 5 min try in Mox with my rotation and got 1170 DPS only, but I am sure I can do better. Question is how ?

Thx !

What spec?

Nevermind, saw it in the title (FAIL)

For watchman I would say start off with Force Leap hitting Overload Saber in flight or as soon as you engage, then I usually go Zealous Strike, Cauterize, Merciless Slash, Blade Rush, Master Strike and repeat if you can. Obviously you need to get your Valorous Call/Zen/Inspiration going whenever they are up. Depending on the boss fight (I know you are on a dummy) Inspiration is saved for burn phases or at the beginning in hopes the CD is up at the end of the fight as well. Make sure Zen is up the moment it is available each time because it makes your burns autocrit. And after a few rotations, your abilites will start to come off CD at their own pace. Remember that Merciless Slash is your hardest hitting single strike ability and that it also has a chance to reset the CD of cauterize. I throw in Force Stasis for damage only when everything else is on CD and sometimes I will Force Sweep as well. I also switched crafting professions to Biochem for the Rakata reusable adrenal which helps big time. Hope this helps!

Edited by Kirothen

What's your % of crit, surge and accuracy? I assume you are running your mox on a ops combat dummy, if not what are you using? It might also be helpful to see what you've done with your talent points as well.

You might wanna check out this website: http://www.noxxic.com/swtor/pve/jedi-knight/jedi-sentinel/watchman

It has good info about the watchmen build, rotation and stats.

Edited by Ilayas

What spec?For watchman I would say start off with Force Leap hitting Overload Saber in flight or as soon as you engage, then I usually go Zealous Strike, Cauterize, Merciless Slash, Blade Rush, Master Strike and repeat if you can.

...interesting.

Edited by Aurojiin

• 2 weeks later...