The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

EU gets more RP-PvP servers. US only gets 2?

Kill_Kayt

That's because it's three different languages.. English, French, and German. You know in EU they speak more than English right?

Yes I know this, but we have more people in US than in the French and German speaking countries. WE should have more servers. We pretty much have 1 for west coast and 1 for east coast and they area both FULL on day one.. with at least 5 more days of adding people.

Edited by Kill_Kayt

Yes I know this, but we have more people in US than in the French and German speaking countries. WE should have more servers. We pretty much have 1 for west coast and 1 for east.

wait your from america so you should have more stuff?!?! f the people that wouldnt understand half of what was being said

And EU would have one as well if it were not for the language problem.

Language is an issue on any, even more so on any RP server.

Look at the bright side, you will have a well populated server while the 50 french guys will be wondering if they should finally learn english after a month or two on an empty server.

wait your from america so you should have more stuff?!?! f the people that wouldnt understand half of what was being said

No. I'm not saying that at all. I'm say we need more servers because of more people. Its the end of Day one invites and all servers are practically FULL. The 2 RP-PvP servers were full at the start of the day. WE still have 5-6 more days of inviting. At this rate only people who get in on day 1 and 2 will ever be able to play the game.

Edited by Kill_Kayt