Where.... are.... the... *PvP VIDEOS*?!

Ahl-Vinn

Does this server not off-let any decent PvP videos? I'm no Xaos Kun; I don't have the time to put together such things. But doesn't anyone in PvP?! Is Server Begeren Colony devoid of any PvP film-artists?

I only made 1 good PvP video, and it was as a trader in SWG. Grim Determination doesn't keep any in-German videos? Do I really need to start filming myself? Yours truly is no egotist.... But anyone familiar with YouTube knows this game is lacking some good PvP vids - and Begerern Colony is the proof of it!

Will start loading up my Fraps before logging in from now on - but yours truly is operating on a sub-standard system. Anyone else care to be forums-rivals for the best PvP vids?

Does this server not off-let any decent PvP videos? I'm no Xaos Kun; I don't have the time to put together such things. But doesn't anyone in PvP?! Is Server Begeren Colony devoid of any PvP film-artists?

I only made 1 good PvP video, and it was as a trader in SWG. Grim Determination doesn't keep any in-German videos? Do I really need to start filming myself? Yours truly is no egotist.... But anyone familiar with YouTube knows this game is lacking some good PvP vids - and Begerern Colony is the proof of it!

Will start loading up my Fraps before logging in from now on - but yours truly is operating on a sub-standard system. Anyone else care to be forums-rivals for the best PvP vids?

Dude, shut your butt...