Can I solo Athiss at 49?

Yeah. The only way you could die is if you stood still and let mobs whack you for like an hour or so, lol.

^ This. Athiss can be soloed in the 30s. At 50 you'd have to make a real effort to die. Flinging yourself down the initial elevator shaft will cut the wait time. :rod_tongue_p:

Yeah. The only way you could die is if you stood still and let mobs whack you for like an hour or so, lol.

Doubt the mobs would do damage then, you'd just resist everything. I done athiss the first time on my main when I was far over-levelled for it (due to not finding people willing to do it when I was of level) not realizing how levels scaled and it was kind of like cheat mode.

Shame the game works like that because it kind of makes old content obsolete.

The only Flashpoint you can't solo is Colicoid War Games due to the puzzle requiring 4 people. I'd also assume Lost Island couldn't be solo'd due to Pipes Boss. Directive 7 would be tough, but probably do-able.

My GM solo's D7 SM on his shadow tank to farm savaging mats :p

The only Flashpoint you can't solo is Colicoid War Games due to the puzzle requiring 4 people. I'd also assume Lost Island couldn't be solo'd due to Pipes Boss. Directive 7 would be tough, but probably do-able.

Getting past the droid in Red Reaper solo would not be easy or fun. lol

Getting past the droid in Red Reaper solo would not be easy or fun. lol

I did it on my Sorc with Khem. All I did was put Khem in Columi with a Black Hole Earpiece.

As a healer I merely switched 1 pillar while I focused on healing Khem.

Took 8 minutes - so boring....