Prime Time Down Time = BAD

Stradoo

A man was arrested last week after cops say he used a “light-saber” to attack customers inside a Toys R Us store in Portland, Oregon.

David Canterbury was arrested after he randomly started attacking people with a toy light-saber at a Toys R Us store in Portland, Oregon.

By the time police arrived, they said 33-year-old David Canterbury had already assaulted 3 people with the toy sword, famously found in the “Star Wars” movies.

KPTV in Oregon reported:

One officer attempted to calm the man down, but he kept swinging the lightsaber and yelling incoherent statements, police said.

The officers then tried to use a Taser on him, but the man managed to break the wires free using the lightsaber.

After the Taser attempts, police were able to tackle him and take him into custody.

The suspect, David Canterbury, was treated for injuries and taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation.

Canterbury was placed on a police hold at the hospital and given citations for three counts of fourth-degree assault, one count of third-degree theft, one count of resisting arrest and one count of interfering with a police officer.

That was just special. I particularly like breaking the wires with the sword lol

"The officers then tried to use a Taser on him, but the man managed to break the wires free using the lightsaber."

This is what made me lol the most.

I know right? The cops were probably like, "***... i shoulda been more nerdy... then at least we'd know how to deal with him."

"One officer attempted to calm the man down, but he kept swinging the lightsaber and yelling incoherent statements, police said."

I sure it was something like this...

"I didn't get into EGA on Day 1"

"I've been waiting in queue for 2 hours and can't get in!"

"I got DC'd and have to requeue"

"I haven't received my redemption code, gimme a grace period!"

"No recount in SWTOR!"