"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest the people who can't get on email SWTOR direct with their issue or phone the customer service number (if you have hours to kill).

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service <support@swtor.com>

For help with account issues, technical support, or if you require further assistance with Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, you can contact us via the following toll-free phone numbers:

•USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)

•UK, Germany, France: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)

For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555 *

* Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

A friend of mine has the same problem. His account says that he has 29 days left of his subscription but the launcher informs him that there is no active subscription and he cannot play or post.

His nick: Likeon

Please feeeeeex it :)

Hey I am typing for my friend who had this issue. Turns out he needed to activate his subscription with a credit card/paypal to play the game. You might have the 30 days of free play, but you still need to subscribe.

Was he unable to post as well? :S