Hire a bounty on players.

treetorn

I like the idea having bounty hunter/assignation boards, in which players, lords, and NPC can hire bounties to attack other players.

They would be great for retaliation against players that camp other players, who attack mission bases, ninja, players who linger too long in a co-faction camp, or simply who have high large number of player kills.

For example, a player can place a bounty on another player on a Bounty board. This bounty can be used to hire an elite boss, mobs or mobs that would attack the targeted player in his own hanger. The amount of mobs and level of boss can be bought depending on what the player is willing to pay. The bounty hunters can leave a message such as "so and so sent me" with pre-screen personal message.

And, players should be able to accept the bounty. Of course they would need to track the targets and kill him for a bounty outside of the hanger.

In addition, there should always be a simple a random (opps got the wrong person) attack.

It also might be fun to capture anothr players companion which would mean that the targeted player would need to rescue him. This also could occur in the hanger or a base of some type.

For those who want to avoid this fate, the higher the legacy, the better the ability to conceal one self and avoid such fates. This could be added as option.

No offense intended here, but 'your" player bounty idea has been brought up numerous times since beta,mostly by former SWG players.

It's a really nice idea but it has already been shot down by BW because A. it has way too much potential for griefing and harassment and B. kind of hard to implement on a PvE server.

I like it, but it would cause major harassment. If you can think of a way to make sure there would be no harassment, like you can only make bounties for people same lvl or higher, then I think it would be good. Edited by Canino

I like it, but it would cause major harassment. If you can think of a way to make sure there would be no harassment, like you can only make bounties for people same lvl or higher, then I think it would be good.

The hardcore pvp'ers tend to attack only those that can't beat them, it helps their confidence or something......