Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

He did it again!

RayGonJinn

The Mcfly that you see is not the same person, I talked to them the other day while running them through a BT. Since they allowed people to create legacies with the same name there have been people who I have seen that share legacy names with others (my wife now shares mine). Edited by Reynaga

Interesting. Well I sincerely hope your best returns, the same for IE who we are hoping returns. Zeniths apparently back, we have sevrow already, Myrm and I are still here, Aza is back, Thovens gone it seems though. If Zenith can get Tyrosine to come back, i would probably switch factions just to be with the old team again. Wouldn't have to worry about losses with them either. :p Only time will tell if they return. We're trying to work on it.

Interesting. Well I sincerely hope your best returns, the same for IE who we are hoping returns. Zeniths apparently back, we have sevrow already, Myrm and I are still here, Aza is back, Thovens gone it seems though. If Zenith can get Tyrosine to come back, i would probably switch factions just to be with the old team again. Wouldn't have to worry about losses with them either. :p Only time will tell if they return. We're trying to work on it.

That would be awesome. It's good to see players coming back, and the more pvpers, the better.

For sure

God I wish I took a screenshot but in a Huttball match yesterday, which I got into via solo que'ing (terrible idea apprently) Anyway I out dps'd three of our dps players (mara, assassin, sorc) as a heal spec. Get this....

I have 59k damage

Those players had less damage and 0 protection/healing

I think these guys just got done smoking some bad stuff and were just randomly walking around auto attacking random people, except I think their damage would have been higher if thats what they did, *shrugs

For sure

God I wish I took a screenshot but in a Huttball match yesterday, which I got into via solo que'ing (terrible idea apprently) Anyway I out dps'd three of our dps players (mara, assassin, sorc) as a heal spec. Get this....

I have 59k damage

Those players had less damage and 0 protection/healing

I think these guys just got done smoking some bad stuff and were just randomly walking around auto attacking random people, except I think their damage would have been higher if thats what they did, *shrugs

I presume they weren't engaged in passing-scoring? Damage isn't a good measure of productivity in huttball, at least for certain styles. (Or so I tell myself). My damage in huttball tends to be pretty low (including 60-70k), though rarely below that. There are enough CC tools that I'm reluctant to send defenders back to endzone to stop attackers, when we have the ball, and when they have the ball I want to kill healers and the ball carrier, and use CC to get the rest of them out of the way to accomplish that. Plus I often forget that I'm bad at ball-carrying and get aggressive about getting ahead for passes, etc.

Edited by stringcat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.